Heike meaning and origin
Rare unisex name Heike has origin in Germanic and Old High German, Heike means "Home, Homeland, Rich, Powerful, Power, House or Ruler" is used dominantly in Low German, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Frisian, German, Finnish and Norwegian. Heike is variation of cherished and conifer Henry. Henry is form of Heinrich in English language. Henry's meaning is House Owner Lord of the Manor and Powerful is rooted from English, Germanic and Old High German. Heike is diminutive of Heinrike. Heinrike is variant form of imperishable and celebrated Henrietta. Heinrike is feminine variation of Henry. Heinrike is Frisian and German equivalent of Heinrich. Heinrike means Rich and Homeland is originated from Old High German and Germanic is primarily used in German.. Also Heike is form of Heineke in German language.
Variants of HeikeNames that rhyme with Heike
Popularity of Heike
Heike is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1961 and peaked in 1966 when it ranked 3267th. Over 128 people have been named Heike in United States. In Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and achieved its top ranking of 590 in 2006. Over 100 babies in Belgium have been named Heike. The name is a rare baby name in France, chances of it being still in use are very slim. But an extremely popular name in Germany where every 1 in 300 have the name. According to our research, at least 500000 people have been bestowed Heike around the globe.
Heike in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Heike
When you like someone in a romantic way, it makes you nervous. Reorder your priorities and put work as last. You are not much into hanging around and wasting time with people. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from. You should learn to love yourself with all your flaws and imperfections, even the tendency to doubt yourself.
Do you like Heike? You would love these names
- Antje - The infrequent girl name Antje means "He (God) Was Gracious or Graceful" is originated from Hebrew and Dutch is used chiefly in Dutch, German and Danish
- Claas - Commonly used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish, Claas aimed at boys. Its origin is in Old Greek, meaning of Claas is "People or Nikolaus"
- Salomon - Preeminent and Conifer Salomons origin is Hebrew, meaning of Salomon is "The Peaceful or Peaceful" and is particulary used in French and Icelandic is used as a boy name
- Hugo - Noteworthy and Enduring Hugos origin is Germanic and Old High German is prevalently used in Swedish and Faroese, meaning of Hugo is "Intelligent, Intelligence or Spirit or Heart" is used as a gender insensitive name . In 2018, noteworthy Hugo was the 422nd most popular name among boy names in United States
- Pien - The famous girl name Pien came from Hebrew, Pien means "He (God) Will Add" is specifically used in Dutch language
Namesakes of Heike
- Heike Wilms-Kegel, served
- Heike Meißner, retired German athlete
- Heike Henkel, German former athlete competing in high jump
- Heike Schulte-Mattler, German athlete
- Heike Tischler, retired German heptathlete
- Heike Balck, retired German high jumper
- Heike Wezel, German cross country skier
- Heike Kamerlingh Onnes, Dutch physicist and Nobel laureate
- Heike Makatsch, German actress and singer
- Heike Drechsler, German former track and field athlete
- Heike Lätzsch, former field hockey striker from Germany,
- Heike Friedrich, former freestyle swimmer from East Germany,
- Heike Faber, German television actress
- Heike Hanold-Lynch in The Grand Budapest Hotel as Actress
- Heike Brandstatter in Juno as Casting Department
- Heike Trinker in Invasion as Actress
- Heike Singer is an athlete from the GDR who competed in Canoeing in the form of calm waters.
- In 1985, Heike Falkenberg characterized the role of Lily in drama film Dämonen der Städte.
- Heike Feist portrayed significant role of Katharina Ohlert in 2018 thriller film Ingenium.
Lists having Heike
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Home
- Baby Names that mean Homeland
- Baby Names that mean Rich
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean House
- Baby Names that mean Ruler