Iacobus meaning and origin
Iacobus is Latin form of Jacobus.
Variants of IacobusNames that rhyme with Iacobus
Popularity of Iacobus
Iacobus is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Iacobus?
Don't make work your priority. People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. You chose not to love people who don't love themselves. You are unique and born to stand out. You love to help the people you care for. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. Perhaps it's because you are so kind it makes selfish and evil people sick.
Do you like Iacobus? Other names you would love
- Valentinus - The boy name Valentinus is mostly used in Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian has its origin in Latin language. Valentinus is Latin equivalent of Valentius
- Cynric - Boy name Cynric means "With Royal Might" and rooted from English is used in English
- Hælghe is Swedish cognate of Helgi
- Vióla is Faroese form of Viola
- Ibbe is Swedish equivalent of Ib
Namesakes of Iacobus
We could not find any notable namesake.