Cobb meaning and origin
Queer boy name Cobb means "Heel or He who Supplants", principally used in English came from Hebrew. Cobb is variant of well-known, ceaseless and biblical Jacob. Unorthodox Jacob has its origin in Hebrew, Jacob means "Held by the Heel and To Supplant".
Variants of CobbNames that rhyme with Cobb
Popularity of Cobb
Cobb is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. As per our findings, over 300 babies have been bestowed Cobb around the globe.
What numbers say about Cobb?
Realizing your goals is what lifts your spirit and boosts your self-confidence. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often. Whatever you put your mind to, turns out great at the end. Even if you help people fight their battles, you prefer to fight yours on your own. Your only mistake is that you are trying to prove others you can do it, instead of proving yourself. To have 7 as your personality number reveals the sensitive side of your personality.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Cobb
- Gaby - Rare unisex name Gaby is of Hebrew origin, especially used in English, Finnish and Swedish languages, meaning of Gaby is "God is My Strength or God's Strength"
- Kaelig - Of Hebrew origin, Kaelig means "Who is Like God"
- Avytal - Avytal's meaning is Father of Dew is used as a baby boy name came from Hebrew. Avytal is resulted from Avital.
- Benjie - Curious unisex name Benjie is mostly used in Tagalog and English, meaning of Benjie is "Right-hand Son, Diminutive of Benjamin or Son of Luck" has its origin in Hebrew
- Micheline - Principally used in French unusual, Micheline means "Who is Like God or Who is Like God?" and a baby girl name has its origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Cobb
- Cobb Bussinger in movie I Don't Buy Kisses Anymore as Composer