Iakobos meaning and origin
Used primarily in Greek, Iakobos aimed at baby boys is originated from Hebrew. Iakobos is a version of perennial, biblical and outstanding Jacob. Jacob means One who Supplants and Held by the Heel is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of IakobosNames that rhyme with Iakobos
Popularity of Iakobos
Iakobos is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Iakobos
You chose not to love people who don't love themselves. If you get too attached to everyone, what will you do when if they leave one day? You are innovative and use your creativity for a greater purpose such as spreading awareness about certain matters. You believe that what you give is what you will receive. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. You are compassionate, aware, and full of understanding.
Other names similar to Iakobos, for name hunters
- Kenaniah - Uncommon boy name Kenaniah is of Hebrew origin and is used majorly in Hebrew language, Kenaniah means "Yahweh Brings It to Be"
- Zera - Curious and All time favorite Zera has its origin in Hebrew language bestowed upon both sexes which is used mostly in Swahili and African, Zera means "Seeds"
- Avytal came from Hebrew language is a baby boy name, meaning of Avytal is "Father of Dew". Avytal is derived from Avital.
- Jenyne is originated from Hebrew is a baby girl name, Jenyne means "God is Gracious" is used in English. Jenyne is derived from Jenine.
- Leeza - Infrequent girl name Leeza means "Devoted to God or Joy". It is rooted from Hebrew is particulary used in Oriya, Bengali and Telugu
Namesakes of Iakobos
We could not find any notable namesake.