Ieva meaning and origin
Mostly used in Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and Lithuanian unheard-of, Ieva has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Ieva is "Live, Living or The Enlivening" is aimed at girls. Ieva is equivalent of Eva in Finnish language.
Variants of IevaNames that rhyme with Ieva
Popularity of Ieva
Ieva is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1999 and achieved its top ranking of 1489 in 2011. There are over 202 babies that have been given the name Ieva in England and Wales. It also recently appeared in Ireland baby girl names chart. It also recently appeared in France baby girl names chart. Ieva is a common name in Lithuania and Latvia while somewhat familiar name in England, Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Spain and Estonia. As per our findings, over 8000 babies have been bestowed Ieva around the globe.
Ieva in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Ieva
You lack passion and wilderness. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often. You are a wise person. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements.
Looking for names similar to Ieva? Please go through the following names
- Vladislav - Meaning of Vladislav is Slav or Domination used for boys which is used mostly in Norwegian, Danish and Finnish is originated from Slavonic and Old Slavic
- Thore has its origin in Scandinavian language is used as a gender insensitive name and is dominantly used in Danish, German and Old SwedishFinnish, Thore means "Thunder, The Element Thor with the Meaning Thunder Thunder God or Thunder God"
- Aleks means He Who Wards Off (Other) Men, Defender of Men or Defender of Men typically used for boys. Its origin is in Old Greek is largely used in English, Swedish and Norwegian
- Sivan - Unexpected Sivan is used dominantly in Danish and Tamil has origin in Hebrew, a unisex name, Sivan means "Born In the Ninth Month, The Ninth Month or God Sivan"
- Iduna - Of Old Norse origin, Iduna is used in Finnish, German and Swedish, Iduna means "Inspired By the Same Name Norse Goddess of Eternal Youth or Again" is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Ieva
- Ieva Zelionkaite is notable for her acting in short All Inclusive
- In 1960, Ieva Murniece characterized the role of Anna Jakobsen and Maria Jakobsen in biography and drama flick Severnaya povest.