Brigitta meaning and origin
Used mostly in Hungarian, Scandinavian, Norwegian, Danish, Icelandic, French, German, Finnish, Swedish and Dutch unheard-of, Brigitta has its origin in Celtic, Brigitta means "The Exalted One, Sublime or Strength, Force" is a girl name . Brigitta is a form of venerable, customary and saintly Bridget. Bridget is a version of well-known Brigitte. Bridget is English form of Brigitte. Also Bridget is English cognate of Brighid. Originated from Celtic, Unfamiliar Bridget, Bridget means "To Help and Power".
Variants of BrigittaNames that rhyme with Brigitta
Popularity of Brigitta
Brigitta is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 58 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 4000. Over 526 people have been named Brigitta in United States. But Brigitta is a popular baby name in Germany where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Hungary, Austria, Romania and Switzerland. According to our research, over 90000 babies have been named Brigitta globally.
Brigitta in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Brigitta
Stop trying and focus on yourself only. Once someone becomes a part of your past, there's no way of coming back. Help them improve instead of judging. Introvert people like you should learn how to have more fun. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one.
Other names similar to Brigitta
- Nette - Uncommon girl name Nette came from Old Greek, Arabic and Hebrew and is predominantly used in Danish and Norwegian languages, meaning of Nette is "That Feeds on Flower"
- Kiara - Customary Kiaras origin is Celtic and Old Irish is especially used in Hindi, Marathi and Norwegian and a unisex name, meaning of Kiara is "Bright or Ruddy"
- Youen is originated from Celtic, Youen means "Yew or Shrub"
- Gwennaïg means Happy has its origin in Celtic
- Shayana - Used chiefly in Tamil and English uncustomary, Shayana aimed at girls, Shayana means "Sleep" is originated from Celtic
Namesakes of Brigitta
- Brigitta Callens, was Miss Belgium 1999 and her country's representative to Miss World 1999
- Brigitta Westphal, German painter
- Brigitta Stenberg, film and television actress
- Brigitta Boccoli in Manhattan Baby as Actress
- Brigitta Dau in The Inheritance as Actress
- Brigitta Kocsis in Episode dated 23 February 2005 as
- Brigitta Ashoff is noted for directing tvMovie Kinder des Olymp: Madeleine Renaud und Jean Louis Barrault
- In 1984 drama, romance film, The Story of the Dolls, Brigitta Cimarolli portrayed N.
Lists having Brigitta
- Girl names beginning with B
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Dutch Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Hungarian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Bri
- Girl names that ends with -tta
- Baby Names that mean Exalted
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Sublime
- Baby Names that mean Force