Janvier meaning and origin
Janvier's meaning is January is a gender insensitive name, rooted from Latin is used in Arabic. It is celebrated on September 19th.
View middle names that goes with Janvier like Vivien, Gwen, Shey, Kaleigh, Laverne, Emmanuelle,Names that rhyme with Janvier
Popularity of Janvier
Janvier is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. In France, it had been in use since 1900 and made it to the top 300 but has appeared since 1965. Over 454 babies in France have been named Janvier. But Janvier is a popular baby name in DR Congo where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Rwanda, Burundi, Cameroon, Benin and Chad. At least, 110000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Janvier in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Janvier
You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. Open up if you want to take relationships to the next level and establish a better connection with people. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them.
Looking for a name like Janvier? Please go through the following names
- Ranero - The Ranero means "Frog" which is used in Spanish is originated from Latin
- Imperia means Imperial Ruler used for baby girls is originated from Latin
- Italia - Italia's meaning is One from Italy aimed at girls is originated from Latin
- Laurynn - Predominantly used in English unheard-of, Laurynn is originated from Latin and a girl name, meaning of Laurynn is "Variant Form of Laura or Laurel"
- Obdulia - Obdulia's meaning is Protector is of Spanish and Latin origin is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Janvier
- Janvier Grondin, former politician in the province of Quebec