Japuji meaning and origin
Japuji's meaning is The Word of God aimed at baby boys is used primarily in Punjabi and Sikh.Names that rhyme with Japuji
Popularity of Japuji
Japuji is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Japuji
You deserve the best because you are simply the best. It's time you say “stop” to people who don't know better than hurting, gossip, and sticking their nose where it doesn't belong. The letter I as your capstone in your name symbolizes your kindness and naivety. Use your influence and attractiveness to ‘force' people to do the right thing when necessary. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship.
Parents who liked Japuji, loved these names
- Livjog means Absorbed in Union with God used for both boys and girls is used especially in Sikh and Punjabi
- Pawanveer - Meaning of Pawanveer is Brave as Air is used principally in Sikh and Punjabi is bestowed upon baby boys
- Darpreet - Darpreet's meaning is Love for God's Door or Love for Gods Door is used majorly in Sikh and Punjabi is used as a boy name
- Nekpaal predominantly is used in Punjabi and Sikh bestowed upon boys, meaning of Nekpaal is "Protector of Nobility"
- Mahangun - Unisex name Mahangun means "Treasure of Great Virtues" is used primarily in Punjabi and Sikh
Namesakes of Japuji
We could not find any notable namesake.