Jennelle meaning and origin
Curious unisex name Jennelle is used predominantly in English, meaning of Jennelle is "God is Gracious or From Jenny and Nell" has its origin in English-American. Jennelle is form of Jenell. Jenell is version of outstanding and biblical Janelle. Also Jenell is form of long standing and prominent Virginia. Also Jenell is spelling variation of Jenny;Nell. Originated from Latin and English-American, Uncommon Jenell is notably used in English language, Jenell means "God is Gracious and Virgin". Jennelle is a variant of widely accepted Jennifer. Jennifer is version of loved Geneviève. Jennifer is equivalent of Guinevere in English and German languages. Meaning of Jennifer is Soft and Smooth, White Phantom and White and Smooth is of Old Welsh and Celtic origin.
Variants of JennelleNames that rhyme with Jennelle
Popularity of Jennelle
Jennelle is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1950 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1981, it ranked 2007th when 52 girl were named Jennelle. Over 1089 babies in United States have been named Jennelle. Also, Jennelle is a familiar name in Philippines. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jennelle
You never establish clumsy connections. Working solo brings out the best of you but working with others helps you improve your old ideas. You have a bossy nature in love. Number 6 as your soul urge no represents your caring nature. You are a good listener, and always give the best advice, especially when it comes to relationships. You are highly resourceful and respectful around people who value honesty, justice, and dreams.
Parents who liked Jennelle, loved these names
- Kimetha - The uncommon girl name Kimetha is of English-American origin, Kimetha means "Filled with Joy"
- Quanica - Meaning of Quanica is Form of Nika used for girls is of English-American origin. Quanica is derivation of Quanika.
- Lector - Unwonted English-American Lector is used as a gender insensitive name, meaning of Lector is "One who is Disturbed"
- Dash - Used in Hindi and English loved, Dash is used as a gender-neutral name which is rooted from English-American, Dash means "Loving or A Charming Man"
- Independence - Unfamiliar and Fresh unisex name Independence came from English-American, Independence means "One who has Freedom"
Namesakes of Jennelle
We could not find any notable namesake.