Jessyca name meaning
What does Jessyca mean?
Far-out Jessyca came from Hebrew is used chiefly in English is a baby girl name. Jessyca is a version of evergreen, biblical and desirable Jessica. Jessica is equivalent of Johanna in Swedish language. Also Jessica is equivalent of The Hebrew Name יִסְכָּה = Yahweh Beholds in English language. Jessica's meaning is God Sees and Wealthy is originated from Hebrew.
How is Jessyca regarded as a baby name?
Jessyca is a unique and charming baby girl name that has gained popularity in recent years. This name stands out due to its distinct sound and spelling, making it memorable among other traditional names. It has a sweet and feminine feel that suits baby girls perfectly. With Hebrew origins, the name Jessyca means "He sees" which could be interpreted as having insight or understanding beyond what is visible on the surface. Overall, Jessyca is a beautiful name that exudes elegance and grace, ideal for any little princess to make her mark in the world.
How do I pronounce Jessyca?
j(e)-ssy-ca is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Jessyca.
Variants of Jessyca
Jessica, Iscah, Johanna, Gessica, Jessa, Jessalyn, Hansi, Jona, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Jeanne, Jesse, Jessalee, Jesalyn, Jessie
View middle names that goes with Jessyca like Kathrine, Lelia, Libbie, Nele, Maeve,Names that rhyme with Jessyca
How popular is the name Jessyca?
Jessyca is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1971 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1989, it ranked 1942nd when 67 girl were named Jessyca. There are over 1280 babies that have been given the name Jessyca in United States. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1971 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1978, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 641 on girl names chart when 51 babies were named Jessyca. Over 586 babies in France have been named Jessyca.
Jessyca is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Jessyca is a common name in Brazil while somewhat familiar name in Mexico, Gabon, Peru, Indonesia and Canada. As per our evaluation, over 5000 babies have been bestowed Jessyca around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Jessyca
Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it. You are curious and driven by your wish to invent new things and solutions. Take a break to recharge your batteries and keep track with your life. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you.
Other names similar to Jessyca
- Jiana - Originated from Hebrew, Unwonted Jiana used for girls, meaning of Jiana is "God is Merciful and Yahweh is Gracious". Jiana is derivative of Gianna.
- Eliyah - Originated from Hebrew, Outlandish Eliyah bestowed upon both sexes, Eliyah means "Sweet and Smart". Eliyah is derivative of Elijah.
- Josea - Outlandish Joseas origin is Hebrew, meaning of Josea is "Yahweh Supports and Yahweh Supports Yahweh Heals" used for both sexes is used in English. Josea is resulted from Josiah.
- Mihael - Unexpected Mihael predominantly is used in Slovenian and Slavic is originated from Hebrew given to baby boys, meaning of Mihael is "Who is Like God?"
- Jenine - Curious girl name Jenine is mainly used in English has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Jenine is "God is Gracious"
Famous people named Jessyca
- Jessyca Wilson in Russian Institute: La Directrice as Actress
- Actor Jessyca De'Lyn, noted for TV series Car Science
Lists having Jessyca
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Jes
- Baby Names that mean Beholds
- Baby Names that mean Rich
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Wealthy
- Baby Names that mean Merciful