Hansi name meaning
On This Page
What does Hansi mean?
Hansi's meaning is God is Merciful, Innocent, Swan, Soul or Pure is a gender-neutral name, commonly used in Kannada, Danish, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Bengali, Finnish, Malayalam, Hindi, Telugu, German, Oriya and Swedish is of Hebrew origin.
Hansi is variant of Hansa. Hansa is version of Hansina. Hansa is feminine form of Hans. Hansa means Swan is originated from Sanskrit. Hansi is version of biblical, dominant and unfading Hans.
Hans is variant of famous and biblical John. Hans is short form of Johannes. Hans is German cognate of John. Also Hans is German form of Johannes. Meaning of Hans is Yahweh is Gracious, God is Merciful and God is Gracious came from Hebrew.
Hansi is a variant of evergreen, widely accepted and biblical Johanna. Johanna is variant of well-known and biblical Jeanne. Johanna is form of Ιωαννης in Greek and Latin languages. Johanna came from Hebrew, meaning of Johanna is "God is Grace, God is Merciful and God's Gracious Gift".
Hansi is short of John. John is diminutive of Johannes. John is form of Johannes in German and English languages. John came from Hebrew, meaning of John is "God is Merciful, God has Been Gracious: has Shown Favor In the Bible John the Baptist Baptized Christ In the Jordan and Yahweh is Gracious".
Variants of HansiNames that rhyme with Hansi
How popular is the name Hansi?
Hansi is a rare baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Hansi is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 60000 have the name as well as in Sri Lanka.
As per our evaluation, over 30000 people has been named Hansi globally.
Hansi in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Hansi
If the letter I represent your capstone, it means you get easily stressed and distracted by evil people. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. However, you live by other people's rules and social restrictions which is not good for you. Stay away from negative people who take away your positive energy and remind you of how ugly this world actually is. If you have the letter I as your capstone, it means you are extremely emotional and sensitive.
Do you like Hansi? Read these names too
- Yankel - The infrequent and fresh boy name Yankel has its origin in Hebrew which is used in Yiddish language, Yankel means "Yahweh May Protect, Supplanter or Holder of the Heel"
- Shevi means Return used for both sexes is of Hebrew origin is especially used in Hebrew
- Zacarias - Curious boy name Zacarias is used largely in Spanish and Portuguese, Zacarias means "Yahvé Remembers" is originated from Hebrew
- Ayren - Ayren's meaning is Tall and Exalted High is originated from Hebrew and is aimed at both boys and girls is especially used in English. Ayren is a derivation of Aaron.
- Alizah - Meaning of Alizah is My God has Sworn, Precious and My God is Abundance is rooted from Hebrew is used as a gender-neutral name. Alizah is derived from Eliza.
Famous people named Hansi
- Hansi Kürsch, German singer, songwriter
- Hansi Hinterseer, Austrian singer, actor
- Hansi Müller, former German footballer
Lists having Hansi
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Innocent
- Baby Names that mean Swan
- Baby Names that mean Soul
- Baby Names that mean Pure