Jeannemarie name meaning
On This Page
What does Jeannemarie mean?
Uncommon girl name Jeannemarie is originated from Hebrew is used mainly in English language. eternal and customary Jeanne and eternal and customary Marie are combined to form Jeannemarie. Marie is variant of evergreen, well-liked and rising Maria, which itself is English, German and Czech equivalent of Mary.
Marie is English, German and Czech equivalent of Mary, which itself is form of Maria in Norwegian and Danish languages. Also Marie is form of Maria in Norwegian and Danish languages.
Variants of Jeannemarie
Middle Names for Jeannemarie
Alna, Alyah, Philomena, Doriane, Xena, Caren, view more middle names that goes with JeannemarieNames that rhyme with Jeannemarie
How popular is the name Jeannemarie?
Jeannemarie is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 31 years, last appeared in 1997 and made just beyond the top 3000 names. Over 271 babies in United States have been named Jeannemarie.
At least, 200 people globally have carried Jeannemarie as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Jeannemarie?
Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday. You are practically a walking inspiration when it comes to your life because you created a life that's worth admiring. Your only flaw is your kindness and naivety. When it comes to career, you don't play on the safe side but take risks in order to achieve even greater success. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at.
Go through the following names similar to Jeannemarie
- Izabela - Of Hebrew origin, Offbeat Izabela is used specifically in Spanish and Polish, a girl name, Izabela means "Or: God is My Oath or God is Perfection"
- Cvi has its origin in Hebrew, Cvi means "Deer Hart" is bestowed upon boys. Cvi is derivation of Tzvi.
- Noaline has its origin in Hebrew, Noaline means "God is with Us"
- Varlaam - Used mostly in Russian, Varlaam has its origin in Hebrew is used for boys. Varlaam is equivalent of Barlaam in Russian language
- Maiwenn - The Maiwenn came from Hebrew, Maiwenn means "Princess of the Sea or White"
Famous people named Jeannemarie
- Jeannemarie Devolites Davis, American politician
Lists having Jeannemarie
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -marie
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Mary
- Baby Names that mean Wished
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Rebellion
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Ocean