Giulianna name meaning
On This Page
What does Giulianna mean?
Giulianna is form of commonly accepted and enduring Julia. Julia is form of persistent and famed Juliana. Julia is effeminate version of Julius. Of Latin origin, Unwonted Julia, Julia means "Soft Bearded and Illustrious Roman Family".
Is Giulianna a pleasant name for a baby?
Giulianna is a charming baby girl name with Italian origin. The name carries a sense of youthfulness and innocence that makes it perfect for any little girl.
Giulianna has a lovely sound to it, making it easy to pronounce, spell and remember. It also exudes positivity and happiness that can brighten anyone's day. This name is unique yet not too unusual, making it stand out from the crowd without being too flashy or trendy.
Overall, Giulianna is an excellent choice for parents seeking an elegant and sweet name for their little princess.
How do I pronounce Giulianna?
gi(u)-lianna is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Giulianna. giuli(an)-na is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Giulianna
Middle Names for Giulianna
Lynnette, view more middle names that goes with GiuliannaNames that rhyme with Giulianna
How popular is the name Giulianna?
Giulianna was a common name in United States. Over 1205 babies have been named Giulianna since 1990. When at the peak of its usage in 2010,. However after 28 years, the name is on free fall on the charts.
Giulianna is an uncommon baby name in still in use in France. Also, Giulianna is a familiar name in Brazil and Peru. According to our findings, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Giulianna around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Giulianna
People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. Gaining your trust is a hard thing to accomplish. You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you.
Looking for a name like Giulianna? Please go through the following names
- Marcellus - Customary and Ever lasting unisex name Marcellus means "Dedicated to Mars or God of War Mars Ordained" and originated from Latin is used predominantly in Norwegian and English
- Eemeli - Boy name Eemeli came from Latin, meaning of Eemeli is "Imitating or Rivaling" is used in Finnish and Swedish
- Valerian - Infrequent unisex name Valerian is primarily used in German, Valerian means "The Element Valere Meaning Be Healthy Be Strong or Healthy Strong" is originated from Latin
- Rainier - Rare unisex name Rainier is originated from Latin, Germanic and Old High German, Rainier means "Warrior, Frog or Advice" is used chiefly in Finnish and Swedish
- Illona - Meaning of Illona is Flanks or The Torch is used prevalently in German and Norwegian, a baby girl name has origin in Old Greek, Latin and Hungarian
Sibling Names for Giulianna
If you've decided on the name Giulianna for your little one, congratulations! Now comes the fun part, picking out sibling names that complement it. Whether you're looking for names that start with a certain letter or have a similar origin, we've rounded up some great options to inspire you. Here are some of our favorite sibling names for Giulianna.
Names for Giulianna's sister
Names for Giulianna's brother
Famous people named Giulianna
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Giulianna
- Girl names beginning with G
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -anna
- Baby Names that mean Youthful
- Baby Names that mean Soft
- Baby Names that mean Haired
- Baby Names that mean bearded
- Baby Names that mean Youth
- Baby Names that mean Jove
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Descended
- Baby Names that mean Jupiter
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Dedicated
- Baby Names that mean Illustrious
- Baby Names that mean Roman
- Baby Names that mean Family
- Baby Names that mean Downy