Giulietta name meaning
On This Page
What does Giulietta mean?
Giulietta means Dedicated to Jupiter is originated from Latin, used principally in Italian is given to baby girls. Giulietta is form of imperishable and commonly accepted Julia. Julia is variant of durable and widespread Juliana.
Julia is feminine variation of Julius. Origin of Infrequent and Leading Hot Julia is in Latin language, meaning of Julia is "Soft Bearded, Jupiters Child Downy and Youthful". Giulietta is shortened form of Giulia.
Giulia is equivalent of Julia in Italian language. Also Giulia is form of Judith in Italian language. Giulia is also Italian and English form of Julia. Origin of Unwonted and Soaring Sky-scraping Giulia is in Hebrew and Latin is commonly used in English and Italian, meaning of Giulia is "Illustrious Roman Family and Dedicated to Jupiter".
How is Giulietta regarded as a baby name?
Giulietta is a unique and beautiful name for a baby girl that has its origin in Latin. The name itself means youthful, which makes it perfect for parents who want to give their child a name that symbolizes youthfulness and energy.
Moreover, Giulietta also signifies Jove's child, which adds a touch of divine grace and strength to the name. These specialities make Giulietta an excellent choice for parents who are looking for something meaningful yet unique for their little princess.
How do I pronounce Giulietta?
Two syllabled Giulietta is pronounced as gi(u)-lietta. Some people pronounce it as giuli(et)-ta.
Variants of GiuliettaNames that rhyme with Giulietta
How popular is the name Giulietta?
In United States, Giulietta was once a common name since emerging in 1970 it has been given to over 388 babies. At the peak of its usage in 2016,. However after 17 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts.
Giulietta is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. It also recently appeared in France baby girl names chart. Giulietta is a rare baby name in Belgium where it is still in use.
As per our findings, over 4000 people has been named Giulietta globally.
Giulietta in Nordic countries
What numbers say about Giulietta?
Don't live to work. Work to live. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. They want to be adored and loved by others. Live a life to remember. Otherwise, you will definitely regret the opportunities you missed when you get older. You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. Don't make work your priority.
Do you like Giulietta? You would love these names
- Massimiliano - The unconventional boy name Massimiliano means "Greatest or Very Great" which is used predominantly in Italian has its origin in Latin language
- Lamberto - Meaning of Lamberto is Bright or Brilliant is originated from Old High German and Germanic, used in Italian is a baby boy name
- Geltrude - Meaning of Geltrude is Power or Strength has origin in Old High German and Germanic used for girls is used prevalently in Italian
- Guarniero - Used principally in Italian, Guarniero has its origin in Old High German and is used for boys, Guarniero means "Warrior, Army or Warni"
- Danielo - Majorly used in Italian, Danielo is used as a baby boy name that came from Hebrew, meaning of Danielo is "God is My Judge"
Sibling Names for Giulietta
Giulietta is a beautiful and unique baby name that has captured the hearts of parents all over the world. If you are considering naming your new bundle of joy Giulietta, you may also be searching for sibling names that perfectly complement this Italian classic. Here are some wonderful sibling name ideas to consider that go well with the name Giulietta.
Sister to Giulietta
For a brother
Famous people named Giulietta
- Giulietta Simionato, Italian mezzo-soprano
- Giulietta Masina, Italian film actress
- Giulietta Revel in Pope John Paul II as Actress
- Giulietta De Bernardi acted in movie Iolanda tra bimba e corsara
- Giulietta De Riso, from 1917 flick Crevalcore, who characterized the N.
Lists having Giulietta
- Girl names beginning with G
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -etta
- Baby Names that mean Dedicated
- Baby Names that mean Jupiter