Joniece meaning and origin
Joniece is variant form of biblical, eminent and unfading Jo. Jo is variant of Hebrew Names Containing the Name Element Jo. Also Jo is variant of Nordic Names Containing the Name Element Jó. Jo is diminutive of Josephnames with "Jo". Also Jo is abridged form of Jodie. Jo is also short of Jolene. Unfamiliar English and Hebrew Jo, meaning of Jo is "He will Enlarge, God is Gracious and God Adds".
Variants of Joniece
View middle names that goes with Joniece like Zhuri, Ariadna, Zona,Names that rhyme with Joniece
Popularity of Joniece
Joniece is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1983, peaked in 1993 when it ranked 8717th and last appeared in 2002. At least, 90 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Joniece?
You want to be an example of how everyone should live their life. Doing what you are passionate about is the best thing ever, and the only way to feel real joy and happiness. When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves. You never establish clumsy connections.
Looking for names similar to Joniece? Please go through the following names
- Joselyne - Curious girl name Joselyne has its origin in Old French and Hebrew, meaning of Joselyne is "God Adds"
- Tobbi - Unisex name Tobbi is used dominantly in Danish and Swedish. Tobbi is equivalent of Þórbiǫrn in Old Norse and Danish languages
- Vashti - Originated from Old Persian, Prevalent and Enduring Vashti is prevalently used in Marathi, Hindi and Hebrew used as a baby girl name, Vashti means "Beautiful, Lovely or Kindness"
- Noëly - The Noëly has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Noëly is "God is with Us"
- Haral - Harals origin is Hebrew and English bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Haral is "After Sunset Timing" is especially used in Gaelic and Hindi
Namesakes of Joniece
- Joniece Abbott-Pratt in Why Did I Get Married? as Actress
Lists having Joniece
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Jon
- Girl names that ends with -ece
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Enlarge
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Adds