Keleka name meaning
Origin: Old Greek
Meaning: Harvester, Summer, One who Reaps, Reaper, The Hunteress, End of Thera Tribe and Hunter
Add to favorites
What does Keleka mean?
Old Greek name Keleka is majorly used in Hawaiian is aimed at baby girls. Keleka is a variant form of ever lasting and saintly Theresa. Theresa is version of durable and desirable Theresia. Theresa's meaning is End of Thera Tribe, Hunter and The Hunteress has origin in Old Greek.
How do I pronounce Keleka?
The three syllabled name Keleka is pronounced, k(e)-le-ka.
Variants of Keleka
Theresa, Theresia, Teressa, Tessy, Tracee, Theresamarie, Teressia, Thessy, Tessa
How popular is the name Keleka?
Keleka is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Keleka
Stop trying and focus on yourself only. Helping others makes your heart happy. You are extremely smart. Focus on your dreams and create the life you always imagined for yourself. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff. Change your attitude to change your life for the better.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Keleka
- Nikita - Nikita's meaning is Victory or Unconquerable is used largely in Oriya, Norwegian and Finnish used for both sexes is originated from Old Greek
- Andreia - The curious girl name Andreia is largely used in Portuguese and Danish, Andreia means "The Brave or The Brave" is of Old Greek origin
- Helenann - The odd girl name Helenann is prevalently used in English has its roots in Old Greek, Helenann means "The Bright One and Torch". Helenann is a derivative of Helen.
- Samouel - Boy name Samouel means "Hear, God or Powerful" has its roots in Hebrew language is dominantly used in Greek
- Evangelista is originated from Old Greek and Greek, Evangelista means "Good News" used as a girl name is used in Italian
Famous people named Keleka
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Keleka
- Girl names beginning with K
- Greek Girl Names
- Hawaiian Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Harvester
- Baby Names that mean Summer
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Hunteress
- Baby Names that mean End
- Baby Names that mean Tribe
- Baby Names that mean Hunter
Share your opinion on Keleka