Lapo meaning and origin
Lapo has its origin in Hebrew language bestowed upon boys and is used principally in Italian, Lapo means "Yahweh May Protect, Holder of the Heel or Supplanter".
Variants of LapoNames that rhyme with Lapo
Popularity of Lapo
Lapo is a familiar baby name in Italy and Papua New Guinea. According to our estimate, at least 900 people have been bestowed Lapo around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Lapo
Positive energy adores your spirit. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You are all about adventure and travel. There isn't a person you can't charm. You are known by your elegant style because you spend a lot of time on buying clothes and keep up with fashion. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You are highly intuitive and inspire as you go.
You would love these names similar to Lapo
- Countesa - Origin of Countesa is in Italian, meaning of Countesa is "Countess" is used as a baby girl name. Countesa is derivation of Contessa.
- Adelchi - Boy name Adelchi means "Noble, Honorable or Pledge" has its roots in Old High German is dominantly used in Italian
- Lino - Famous unisex name Lino is originated from Latin and Old Greek, used in Italian language, meaning of Lino is "Mourn, Grief or Lin"
- Nicollò is used particulary in Italian usually aimed at baby boys. Its origin is in Old Greek, Nicollò means "Victory of the People"
- Leonilde - Used commonly in Italian, Leonilde is originated from German, Leonilde means "Lioness or Composition"
Namesakes of Lapo
- Lapo Gianni, Italian poet
- Lapo Pistelli, Head of the Foreign Affairs and International Relations Department
- Lapo Elkann, Italian businessman and grandson of Gianni Agnelli