Lenorr meaning and origin
Lenorr is variant of popular and ever lasting Lenore. Lenore is a variation of cherished and perennial Leonore. Also Lenore is variant form of frequently used and perpetual Helen. Lenore is short form of Eleanor. Lenore is used especially in English is originated from Old Greek and Old Provençal, Lenore means "Pity and Light".
Variants of LenorrNames that rhyme with Lenorr
Popularity of Lenorr
Lenorr is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Lenorr
You are undoubtedly a born leader. You fall in and out of love easily but without hard feelings. Stay true to yourself and your friends. Focus on your dreams and create the life you always imagined for yourself. Others wonder how you handle everything so good. Your secret hides in your everyday routine. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless.
Other names similar to Lenorr
- Salena - Salena's meaning is The Moon is originated from Old Greek which is used mainly in Bengali and Tamil is aimed at girls
- Lix - The girl name Lix is rooted from Hebrew and Old Greek, Lix means "Noble and Honorable". Lix is a diminutive of Alix.
- Dimitri - Meaning of Dimitri is Dedicated to Demeter or Earth-Lover is used majorly in Finnish and Danish and a gender insensitive name is of Old Greek origin
- Pélagie - Meaning of Pélagie is Full Sea has its origin in Greek
- Kathryn - Trendy and Enduring Kathryn is originated from Old Greek is primarily used in Norwegian, Finnish and Danish is a gender-neutral name, Kathryn means "Virginal, The Pure or Pure"
Namesakes of Lenorr
We could not find any notable namesake.