Leoine name meaning
What does Leoine mean?
Girl name Leoine is used majorly in English is of Old Greek and Latin origin. Leoine is variant form of acclaimed and all time favorite Leona. Leona is variant of immutable and widespread Helen. Also Leona is variant form of Leonida. Leona is effeminate variant of Leon. Leona came from Old Greek and Latin languages, meaning of Leona is "The Lion and Lioness".
How does Leoine feel as a baby name?
Leoine is a uniquely charming name for baby girls that exudes strength and courage. Its Latin origin meaning "bold lion" gives the name a powerful touch, making it perfect for parents looking for an empowering name with a strong personality. Leoine is also easy to pronounce and spell, making it a practical option for parents who wish to give their daughter an uncommon yet straightforward name. Additionally, Leoine is memorable due to its distinctiveness, thanks to its rarity in modern times. Overall, Leoine stands out as an ideal choice of name for families seeking a meaningful and distinctive identity for their little princess.
How do I pronounce Leoine?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Leoine as le(oi)-ne.
Variants of Leoine
Leona, Helen, Leonida, Lenia, Leonia, Leonarda, Eileen, Elle, Ilene, Helenmarie, Helene, Leonidas, Leonides, Leniah, Leni, Lenja, Leonie, Lenarda
View middle names that goes with Leoine like Thalia, Rosalee, Gemma,Names that rhyme with Leoine
How popular is the name Leoine?
Leoine is a rare baby name in Ireland where it may not be used now. As per our estimate, over 20 babies have been bestowed Leoine around the globe.
What numerology tells about Leoine?
You are highly resourceful and respectful around people who value honesty, justice, and dreams. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. You don't have to lie but find a subtle way to tell someone they need improvement or work harder on something to get it done correctly. You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it. You will learn that nothing matters more than love and dreams in life.
Do you like Leoine? You would love these names
- Februari is used substantially in Swedish, Februari means "February or Month of Expiation". It is rooted from English-American and Latin is used as a gender-neutral name
- Lucio - Of Old Greek and Latin origin, Prominent Lucio is notably used in Spanish and Italian used as a boy name, Lucio means "Shining or The Bright"
- Nani - Far-out Nani commonly is used in Arabic, meaning of Nani is "Charming or Disciple of Christ" and a girl name is of Greek and Hebrew origin
- Tacie - Origin of Uncustomary and Ceaseless Tacie is in Latin and American-Zuni is used as a girl name, meaning of Tacie is "Quiet Silent Mute". Tacie is variant transcription of Tacita.
- Diana - Unfading and Widely Accepted Diana is used majorly in Dutch and Norwegian, Diana means "Deity, Window of Florance or The Element Deiwo with the Meaning Light Deity", a gender-neutral name has origin in Latin and Indoeuropean
Famous people named Leoine
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Leoine
- Girl names beginning with L
- Greek Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Lioness
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Lion
- Baby Names that mean Leo