Candice name meaning
On This Page
What does Candice mean?
Customary Candice's origin is African-Ethiopia, Ethiopian and Latin is largely used in English and French and is given to both boys and girls, meaning of Candice is "Pure, Glowing, Form of Candace or White".
Candice is a variant of prevalent and evergreen Candace. Originated from Ethiopian and Latin, Well-Known Candace is predominantly used in English, Candace means "Candace". Candice is celebrated on October 3rd.
How do I pronounce Candice?
Three syllabled Candice is most commonly pronounced as c(a)-ndi-ce. It can also be pronounced as can-dice.
Variants of CandiceNames that rhyme with Candice
How popular is the name Candice?
Candice was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1917 around 67869 babies have been given the name. At its zenith in 1982, 3792 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 78th position.
However after 93 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 100 baby names 6 times Also, Candice is a popular in France where over 21340 new-borns have been given the name since 1968.
When at the peak of its usage in 2004, the moniker grabbed the 52nd spot and 1473 baby girls were given the name. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 100 baby names 12 times
In New South Wales, Candice was once a common name since emerging in 1981 it has been given to over 577 babies.
When at its peak in 1982,. After 6 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Candice is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 500 names.
In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 448 on girl names chart when 66 babies were given the name Candice. There are over 711 babies that have been given the name Candice in England and Wales.
Also, in Queensland, the name had been in use for 10 years beginning from 1981 and had secured the place in top 100 names. In 1985, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 43 on girl names chart when 86 babies were given the name Candice.
Over 676 babies in Queensland have been named Candice.
Candice is an uncommon baby name in Ireland where it has been in use since 1980 and achieved its top ranking of 406 in 2002.
In Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 but could not make beyond the top 400. Over 146 babies in Switzerland have been named Candice. Also, it is among the top 500 girl names in Belgium.
There are over 250 babies that have been given the name Candice in Belgium.
But Candice is a popular baby name in South Africa where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in Canada.
According to our evaluation, over 130000 babies have been named Candice globally.
Candice in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Candice
You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help. With time, people who don't belong near you, walk away. Searching for the true meaning of life is one of your preoccupations at the moment. You would do anything for the people you love. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed.
If you like Candice, you would love these names
- Ciro - Originated from Greek, Old Persian and Old Greek, Unwonted Ciro means "Divine, Lord or Master" used majorly in Spanish, Italian and Portuguese is bestowed upon boys
- Lannie - Origin of Frequently Used and Ceaseless Lannie is in Old English and Germanic is used notably in English and English, meaning of Lannie is "Abbreviation of Names Like Roland or Renowned Land" is used as a unisex name
- Morris - Pleasing and Evergreen unisex name Morris is rooted from Latin, meaning of Morris is "Son of More or The Moor" is used in English and Danish
- Felician - Felician's meaning is The Successful, The Lucky or Lucky One is used as a boy name that came from Latin is substantially used in Finnish, Swedish and German
- Lerato - Leratos origin is Latin, meaning of Lerato is "The Song of My Soul" is bestowed upon boys
Middle names for Candice
Possible options for a child named Candice include these charming and contemporary middle names:
View more middle names that goes with Candice.
Sibling Names for Candice
Candice is a charming name that has become increasingly popular all around the world. If you're planning to name your little girl Candice, and you're looking for sibling names that complement it perfectly, we have got you covered! Here's a list of some fantastic sibling names that go splendidly with Candice.
Sister for Candice
Brother for Candice
Famous people named Candice
- Candice Earley, American actress
- Candice Rose Martinez, 19-year-old Northern Virginia Community College student
- Candice Bergen, American actress and former fashion model
- Candice Miller, American politician
- Candice Night, American vocalist/lyricist
- Candice Daly, American film and television actress
- Candice Michelle, American model, actress
- Candice Forword, field hockey forward from South Africa
- Candice Alley, Australian singer-songwriter of Italian descent
- Candice Stewart, American television personality and beauty pageant titleholder
- Candice Dupree, American basketball player for the Indiana Fever of the Women's National Basketball Association
- Candice Olson, Canadian designer
- Candice Rialson, American actress known for her starring role
- Candice Scott, track and field athlete
- Candice Morgan, actress and former beauty queen from South Africa
- Candice Didier, French former competitive figure skater
- Candice Sanders, former beauty pageant contestant from Brownsville
- Candice Myers in Heart as Actress
- Candice Cooper in Blu_Scrn as Actress
- Candice Banks in Shaun of the Dead as Make-Up Department
- Candice Hill in Golden Boy as Actress
- Candice Hussain in Sexgunsmoney@20 as Actress
- Candice Dixon in School of Rock as
- Candice Roman in The Big Bird Cage as Actress
- Candice Neill in Winter Dragon as Actress
- Candice Bolek in You Could Be Happy as Actress
- Candice Wiggins, born February 14, 1987 in Baltimore, is an American basketball player.
- In 1996 comedy film, Phat Beach, Candice Merideth portrayed Tasha King.
- Candice Sharp played main character of Maggie in 2001 horror, thriller movie Night of a Thousand Screams.
- Candice Critchfield, from 1994 drama, sport movie The WormKillers' Last Spring, who portrayed N.
Lists having Candice
- Boys names beginning with C
- Girls names beginning with C
- African Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -ice
- Popular Girl Names in United States (1985)
- Popular Girl Names in France (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (1986)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (1991)
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Glowing
- Baby Names that mean White