Lidia name meaning
What does Lidia mean?
Meaning of Lidia is Native of Lydia or Beautiful came from Latin and Old Greek and is principally used in Polish, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish, Finnish, German, Danish, English and Italian is used for girls. Lidia is variant form of skyrocketing mainstream, trendy and all time favorite Lydia. Lydia is form of Adelheid in English language. Eminent and Venerable Lydia's origin is Old Greek, Latin and Germanic, meaning of Lydia is "Woman from Lydia, Region of Asia Minor and Stem End from Lydia".. It is celebrated on August 3rd.
How is Lidia seen as a baby name?
Lidia is a beautiful and classic baby girl name, originating from Greek. The meaning behind the name is 'Woman from Lydia; Beautiful one'. The name can also be found in literature, music, and art from various eras throughout history. Lidia symbolizes beauty, grace and femininity. It is a popular choice for parents who want to honor their child with a strong yet meaningful name. Lidia is associated with wisdom, intelligence and mercy - all qualities that can serve as an inspiration for a young woman growing up. The name Lidia lends itself to wonderful nicknames like Lia or Dia which make it especially fun for small children.
How do I pronounce Lidia?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Lidia is l(i)-dia.
Variants of Lidia
Lida, Lydia, Adelheid, Ledah, Leta
View middle names that goes with Lidia like Christel, Georgianna,Names that rhyme with Lidia
How popular is the name Lidia?
Lidia was a popular name in Spain. Over 7596 babies have been given the name in 12 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2002, it ranked 42nd when 871 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. After 12 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Moreover, the first name has been to the top 50 baby names 2 times Lidia used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1888 and over 10416 babies have been given the name in 118 years. At the peak of its usage in 1937,. However after 118 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but it is still going strong.
Lidia is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1900 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1928, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 348 on girl names chart when 52 babies were given the name Lidia. There are over 2167 babies that have been given the name Lidia in France. Lidia is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 2010, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 946 on girl names chart when 36 babies were named Lidia. Over 471 people have been named Lidia in England and Wales.
Lidia is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, in use since 2003, peaked in 2013 when it ranked 459th. Also, it is among the top 500 girl names in Switzerland. Over 218 babies in Switzerland have been named Lidia. Also, it appeared first time in 1999 on baby girl names list of Belgium. However things change on global perspective, Lidia is extremely popular in Mexico where every 1 in 800 have the name as well as in, Argentina and Brazil. Also the baby name is popular in Peru, Italy, Russia, Poland, Bolivia, Cuba, Moldova, Guatemala, Indonesia, Chile, Paraguay, Ecuador, Angola, Colombia, Honduras, Germany, Romania, Dominican Republic, Tanzania, Mozambique, El Salvador, Nigeria, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Uzbekistan, Costa Rica, Ethiopia, Panama and Uganda. According to our estimate, over 1370000 babies have been named Lidia globally.
Lidia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Lidia
Most people undervalue your smartness because they believe that beauty never goes with intelligence. Help them improve instead of judging. You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you. Follow your dreams and heart instead of rules. Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive. You secretly believe that you are a genius. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Lidia
- Liljana - Used largely in Finnish, Danish and Albanian, Liljana means "Lily". Its origin is in Latin and Old English is aimed at girls
- Vitalia - Meaning of Vitalia is The Word Vitalis Which is of the Meaning Vital of Life Life-Giving, Life-Sustaining or Vital is originated from Latin used for baby girls is used commonly in Finnish, Swedish and Danish
- Domitien - Meaning of Domitien is House is originated from Latin
- Dominika - Rarefied Dominika is used majorly in Hungarian, Norwegian and Finnish, Dominika means "Belonging to the Lord or Of the Lord Belonging to God". It is rooted from Latin is aimed at baby girls
- Serj - Largely used in Russan and Ukrainian pleasing, Serj is of Latin and Etrusk origin is used as a baby boy name. Serj is form of Serge in Uzbek and Russian languages
Famous people named Lidia
- Lidia Argondizzo, Australian politician
- Lidia Bobrova, Russian film director born in Zabaikalsk
- Lidia Yusupova, Coordinator of the law office of the Moscow-based human rights organization Memorial
- Lidia Ravera, Italian writer, journalist
- Lidia Borda, Argentine tango singer
- Lidia Poët, first modern female Italian advocate
- Lidia Zamkow, Polish theatre actress and director
- Lidia Gueiler Tejada, first female President of Bolivia
- Lidia Geringer de Oedenberg, Officeholder
- Lidia Bastianich, Italian Croatian celebrity chef, television host
- Lidia Ruslanova, was one of the greatest and best-loved performers of Russian folk songs
- Lidia Șimon, Romanian long-distance runner
- Lidia Chojecka, Polish middle distance runner
- Lidia Zamenhof, Polish writer, publisher
- Lidia Staroń, Polish politician
- Lidia Semenova, Ukrainian chess Woman Grandmaster
- Lidia Kristen in Love at First Bite as Actress
- Lidia Alfonsi in La vita è bella as Actress
- Lidia Sabljic in MILF as Actress
- Lidia Vitale in La meglio gioventù as Actress
- Lidia Aviles in Master of Destiny as Actress
- Lidia Napoli in Di riflesso... as Actress
- Lidia Biondi in Letters to Juliet as Actress
- Lidia Porto in Horrible Bosses 2 as Actress
- Lidia Quaranta was an Italian cinematographic actress from the time of silent film.
- Lidia Balogh acted in short A t�ncz
- In 1975, Lidia Bednarek characterized the role of N in drama movie Il fratello.
- Lidia Broccolino, from 1985 comedy and drama movie Festa di laurea, who played Sandra.
- Lidia Herrera, from 1995 drama, romance film Los hijos del viento, who portrayed La Nati.
- Lidia Vulkova portrayed vital character of Vera in 1974 adventure and drama movie Zarevo nad Drava.
- Lidia Wysocka portrayed the central role of Lidia Relska in 1935 film Kochaj tylko mnie.
- Lidia Zuazo played the central character of Profesora Iris in 1980 flick Consultorio sexológico.
- In 1919, Lidia Liss played the role of N in flick De vuelta al pago.
- Lidia Ariza, from 2005 comedy and drama film La maldición del padre Cardona, who characterized N.
- In 1921, Lidia Richard characterized the role of N in comedy film Il pezzente gentiluomo.
Lists having Lidia
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Polish Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -dia
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Womanly