Leta name meaning
What does Leta mean?
Leta is abridged form of Aleta. Aleta is version of widely accepted Alea. Also Aleta is version of pleasing and ceaseless Alethea. Aleta is equivalent of Alhet in Swedish language.
How about the name Leta for a baby?
Leta is a beautiful name for a baby girl that exudes positivity and joy. With its Latin origin, meaning "gladly," Leta has a unique charm that sets it apart from other names. It has a melodious sound and is easy to pronounce, making it an ideal choice for parents seeking simple yet elegant names for their little one. Leta also has a timeless quality to it, which means that it will never go out of style. The name evokes feelings of happiness and contentment, making it an excellent choice for parents who want their child to radiate positivity wherever they go. Overall, Leta is a delightful name with many special qualities that make it perfect for any baby girl.
How do I pronounce Leta?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Leta is l(e)-ta.
Variants of Leta
Leata, Leatrice, Leda, Alida, Ledah, Lida, Adelheid, Lydia, Lidia, Leyda, Leatta, Leat, Latrice, Adelina, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Adele, Adalheid, Lettie, Aleida, Adela, Adelaide, AdalhaidNames that rhyme with Leta
How popular is the name Leta?
Leta used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1880 and over 11847 babies have been given the name in 138 years. When at the peak of its usage in 1890,. However after 138 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Moreover, the given name has been to But an extremely popular name in Ethiopia where every 1 in 900 have the name. At least, 120000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Leta?
Reorder your priorities and put work as last. You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success. Most people undervalue your smartness because they believe that beauty never goes with intelligence. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. You always give the best ideas at work but lack of ideas when it comes to your personal life.
Other names similar to Leta, for soon-to-be-parents
- Silan - Silan's meaning is Part of Sword which is Sheathed, Clay or A Diamond is a gender-neutral name and rooted from French and Latin is used in Arabic and Tamil
- Victorine - Originated from English and Latin, Popular and Enduring Victorine is used especially in Swedish and French usually aimed at girls, Victorine means "Winner or Victor"
- Antonina - Origin of Darling and Enduring Antonina is in Greek and Latin is used in Slavic and Italian bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Antonina is "Beyond-price or In the 17th Century"
- Ilia - Largely used in Norwegian and Swedish unusual, Ilia means "Flanks". Its origin is in Latin and Hebrew is used for both sexes
- Dian - Popular unisex name Dian came from Malay, Indoeuropean and English-American which is dominantly used in English, Gujarati and Malayalam languages, meaning of Dian is "Divine or Oil Lamp"
Famous people named Leta
- Leta Bonynge is renowned for her acting in TV series Jamie
Lists having Leta
- Girl names beginning with L
- African Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Exalted
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Ascent
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Truth
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Fight