Lida name meaning
On This Page
What does Lida mean?
Meaning of Lida is Noble Kind, Love, People or Loving is used specifically in Italian, Swedish, Czech, Norwegian, English, Finnish, Arabic and Danish which came from Old Greek, Hebrew, African-Swahili, Germanic and Latin is used as a unisex name.
Lida is a variant form of eminent and perennial Leta. Leta is shortened form of Aleta. Lida is form of fashinable sky-scraping and enduring Lydia. Lydia is English cognate of Adelheid.
Originated from Old Greek and Latin, Prevalent and Venerable Lydia, Lydia means "Woman from Lydia, Noble Kind and Happiness". Lida is form of widely accepted and ever lasting Lidia. Lidia is version of illustrous, long standing and modish Lydia.
Lidia is form of Lydia in Polish, Spanish and Italian languages. Also Lidia is Polish and Italian form of Lydia. Meaning of Lidia is Native of Lydia and Womanly is rooted from Old Greek and Latin.
Lida is variant of immutable Adelheid. Adelheid is form of prominent and perpetual Adela. Also Adelheid is a variant form of noteworthy and venerable Adelaide. Adelheid is German cognate of Adalhaid.
Adelheid means Noble and Fight and Of Noble Figure is originated from Old High German and Germanic.. Lida is variation of Ledah. Ledah is version of predominant and ceaseless Leda. Also Ledah is variant of long standing and popular Leta.
Lida is short version of Ludmilla. Ludmilla is variation of admired Ludmila. Of German, Old Slavic and Slavonic origin, Admired and Conifer Ludmilla, Ludmilla means "Folk and Dear". Lida is short of Alida.
Alida is short version of Germanic names with "Adal". Also Alida is short version of "noble". Alida is form of Adele in Italian language. Also Alida is equivalent of Adelheid in Frisian, Hungarian and East languages.
Dominant and Evergreen Old High German, Latin and Germanic Alida, meaning of Alida is "Of a Noble Kind, The Element Alaida Which Means Little Winged Girl and Noble"..
How do I pronounce Lida?
LEE-da is the most common way to pronounce one syllabled Lida with emphasis on first LEE syllable. The name can also be pronounced as l(i)-da.
Variants of LidaNames that rhyme with Lida
How popular is the name Lida?
Lida is a common name in United States given to over 5841 babies in 139 years. At the peak of its usage in 1882, 125 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 190th position.
In addition to that, the first name has been in Lida is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. In France, it has been in use since 1927 and peaked in 1927 when it ranked 594th.
But Lida is a popular baby name in Russia where every 1 in 4000 have the name as well as in, Iran, Colombia, Cambodia, Ukraine, Ecuador, Peru, Armenia and Uzbekistan. As per our evaluation, over 200000 babies have been bestowed Lida around the globe.
Lida in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Lida?
You are very smart and calculative. You are hard to reach and even harder to trust. People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best. You like to observe things and people.
If you like Lida, you would love these names
- Bijli means Bright, Lightening or Lightning aimed at baby girls is mainly used in Bengali, Hindi and Gujarati
- Farhal - Meaning of Farhal is Happy, Bounteous or Prosperous is used notably in Arabic and Arabic is used as a gender insensitive name
- Nusayb - Nusayb's meaning is Name of a Black Slave who Fought in the Early Wars of the Islam or Who Fought In the Early Wars of Islam used for boys is used principally in Arabic and Sindhi
- Adrish - Boy name Adrish means "Infinite Visionary or Mirror" is used majorly in Tamil, Hindi and Malayalam
- Rahat - Used in Sindhi, Hindi and Kannada far-out, Rahat means "Relief, Response or Rest" is used as a unisex name
Famous people named Lida
- Lida Shaw King, American classical scholar and college dean
- Lida Abdul, video artist and performance artist
- Lida Lee Tall, sixth principal/president of State Teachers College at Towson
- Lida Botha in movie Windprints as Actress
- Lida Javadi portrayed the important role of N in 1997 drama, war flick Panje dar khak.
Lists having Lida
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- African Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Czech Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -ida
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Happiness
- Baby Names that mean Favor
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean People
- Baby Names that mean Loving