Lilit meaning and origin
Unfamiliar girl name Lilit is dominantly used in Finnish, Hebrew, Norwegian, Danish and Swedish is rooted from Assyrian language. Lilit is version of predominant Lilith. Lilith is variation of biblical and trendy Lilli. Origin of Unfamiliar Lilith is in English, Akkadian and Hebrew languages, meaning of Lilith is "Lilitu, Lilitu Meaning of the Night and Ghost".
Variants of LilitNames that rhyme with Lilit
Popularity of Lilit
Lilit is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1990 but could not make beyond the top 7000. Over 293 people have been named Lilit in United States. In France, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2004. But Lilit is a popular baby name in Armenia where every 1 in 200 have the name. As per our findings, over 30000 babies have been bestowed Lilit around the globe.
Lilit in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Lilit
You are efficient, dynamic, and always look at the big picture instead of collecting the small pieces and wonder where they fit. You are outgoing and like to keep yourself busy with new adventures and meeting new people. Find a way to express how you feel without hurting anyone. You don't want to bother people with your problems and pass negative energy. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love.
Looking for a name like Lilit? Please go through the following names
- Kola - Old Greek name Kola bestowed upon baby boys which is used in Danish, Sanskrit and Swedish, meaning of Kola is "Embrace, Victory of the People or A Weapon"
- Amely - Unexpected Amely notably is used in Swedish, Danish and English came from Latin and Gothic given to baby girls, meaning of Amely is "Amalia or Emilia"
- Osa - Osa's meaning is Godlike is used as a gender-neutral name. It is rooted from African-Bini and Old Norse is particulary used in Norwegian, Danish and Finnish
- Dieter - Origin of Customary Dieter is in Gothic, Old High German and Latin is used mainly in Finnish, Danish and German aimed at boys, meaning of Dieter is "Warrior, Desire or People"
- Muirne - Girl name Muirne is prevalently used in Irish and Scottish has its roots in Celtic and Old Irish, Muirne means "Festive or Beloved"
Namesakes of Lilit
- Lilit Mkrtchian, Armenian chess player,
- Lilit Pipoyan, Armenian musician, singer, and architect
- Lilith Adams in Craving Anal as Actress
- Lilith Stabs in Malefic as Actress
- Lilith Stangenberg in In Tirana as Actress
- Lilith Eve in Stripperland as Actress
- Lilith Astaroth in Tension as Actress
- Lilit Alexandrian in TV series Goldilocks as Actress