Lili meaning and origin
Unexpected Lili is used commonly in Danish, English, Greenlandic, Bengali, German, Dutch, Arabic, Russian, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish is originated from Germanic, Old Greek, Latin, Hebrew and English used for baby girls, Lili means "German Diminutive of Elizabeth, The Flower Lily is a Symbol of Innocence, Purity and Beauty, My God is Abundance, My God has Sworn, God is Fullness or My God is Perfect". Lili is variant form of long standing and celebrated Lilian. Lilian is variant form of LilianeLilja. Lilian is a diminutive of Elizabeth. Lilian is equivalent of Elizabeth in English language. Also Lilian is equivalent of Lily in English and French languages. Lilian's meaning is My God is Perfect and Purity has origin in Latin and Hebrew. Lili is variant form of preeminent and enduring Helen. Helen is English equivalent of Helene. Unwonted Helen is originated from English and Old Greek, Helen means "The Bright One and Basket". Lili is a variant of biblical and popular Lilli. Lilli is a variant of Lilian and Elizabeth. Also Lilli is variant of widespread and ever lasting Lilian. Lilli is also version of perennial and famed Lily. Lilli is also variant of biblical Elisabet. Lilli is also variant of Any Name Containing the Letters Li, E. Lilli is also a variant of widespread Lilith. Lilli is abridged form of Elisabeth. Also Lilli is abridged form of Elizabeth. Lilli is English form of Lilja. Meaning of Lilli is The Element Lilie Which is of the Meaning Lily and My God has Sworn is originated from English and Latin. Lili is a short form of Elisabeth. Elisabeth is a variant of fashinable soaring and biblical Elizabeth. Rare Elisabeth has its origin in Hebrew, Elisabeth means "God is My Oath and The Oath". It is celebrated on November 17th.
Variants of LiliNames that rhyme with Lili
Popularity of Lili
Lili was among the popular names in France. Since emerging in 1925 around 6413 babies have been given the first name. At the peak of its usage in 2008, the moniker grabbed the 123rd spot and 545 baby girls were given the name. However after 53 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 20 times Lili used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1912 and over 3444 babies have been given the name in 86 years. At its zenith in 1954,. However after 86 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Also, Lili is common in England and Wales where over 1728 new-borns have been given the name since 1996. At present the moniker is on a rise, in 2004, 109 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 351st position.
Lili is a familiar baby name in Belgium, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 2009, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 129 on girl names chart when 79 babies were given the name Lili. Over 837 people have been named Lili in Belgium. However things change on global perspective, Lili is extremely popular in Indonesia where every 1 in 3000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in India, China, DR Congo, Georgia, Bangladesh, Mexico, Egypt, Ethiopia, Taiwan, Peru and Brazil. As per our estimate, over 380000 people has been named Lili globally.
Lili in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Lili?
You never allow yourself to explore your options, do whatever the hell you want to do at the moment, and act as you feel, and not as others expect you to act. You can turn from angel to devil in no time. Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul. Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in. Once you focus on yourself, you will gain your inner peace back.
Do you like Lili? You would love these names
- Kalilah - Unfamiliar Kalilahs origin is Arabic is a baby girl name, largely used in English and Arabic, meaning of Kalilah is "Sweetheart or Darling"
- Marjana means Star of the Sea or Precious Stone is dominantly used in Telugu, German and Oriya and is bestowed upon baby girls is rooted from Arabic and Hebrew
- Iqrit - Meaning of Iqrit is Amusing or A Man of Early Islam is used as a baby boy name is largely used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Gudia - Meaning of Gudia is Doll is a girl name is used in Telugu and Hindi
- Jahanvi - Used largely in Arabic and Hindi, Jahanvi bestowed upon girls, Jahanvi means "Moon Light or River Ganga"
Namesakes of Lili
- Lili Päivärinta, Swedish singer and artist of Finnish ancestry
- Lili Chookasian, American contralto
- Lili Kraus, Hungarian-born pianist
- Lili Boniche, Algerian singer of Andalusian-Arab music
- Lili Árkayné Sztehló, Hungarian painter and artist
- Lili Elbe, Danish transgender woman and among the early recipients of sex reassignment surgery
- Lili St. Cyr, Lili St
- Lili Estefan, Cuban American model and currently the host of 'El Gordo y la Flaca' on Univision
- Lili Boulanger, French composer
- Lili Taylor, American actress notable for her appearances
- Lili & Susie, Swedish pop duo composed of the sisters Lili Päivärinta and Susie Päivärinta
- Lili Damita, French-American actress and singer
- Lili Zhou, female badminton player
- Lili Ivanova, musical artist
- Lili Haydn, Canadian-born rock violinist, vocalist
- Lili Dehn, wife of a Russian naval officer and a friend to Tsarina Alexandra
- Lili Pancu, Romanian painter in the 20th century
- Lili Lakich, American artist best known for her work
- Lili Wilkinson, Australian author
- Lilia Michel in Vértigo as Actress
- Lili Leon in A la cama con Porcel as Actress
- Lili Goretti in Hasta el hoyo as Actress
- Liliana Nelska in La pianiste as Actress
- Lili Matta in When Life Keeps Getting In The Way as Writer
- Liliana Santos in O Pacto as Actress
- Lilian Naumann in Die Weiberwallfahrt as Actress
- Liliane Rovère in Harry, un ami qui vous veut du bien as Actress
- Lilian Bach in Married to a Witch as Actress
- Lilie Garofalo in Annabelle as Art Department
- In 1915, Lili Beck characterized the role of Julia in drama movie Dolken.
- Lili Darvas, from 1956 comedy and musical flick Meet Me in Las Vegas, who characterized Sari Hatvany.
- In 1974, Lili Eneva characterized the role of Yordanitza in drama flick Selyaninat s koleloto.
- Lili Kertay played the small role of Vali in 1944 drama film Gyanú.
- Lili Lani, from 1926 comedy movie Lykkehjulet, who characterized Ethel Birk.
- In 1965, Lili Papayanni characterized the role of Nana in comedy, romance film Mia trelli... trelli oikogeneia.
- Lili Rentería, from 1983 movie Tiempo de amar, who characterized the N.
- Lili Samuel portrayed crucial character of N in 1921 comedy movie Villa Destin.
- In 1934, Lili Fehér portrayed the role of N in romance movie Rotschild leánya.
- In 1918, Lili K. Hegyi portrayed the role of N in flick Petöfi dalciklus.
- Lili Poór, from 1918 film Lila test, sárga sapka, who played N.
- In 1919 film, Fuga in re maggiore, Lili Migliore portrayed N.
- In 1980, Lili Jiang played the role of Red Peony in drama movie Hong mu dan.
- In 1988 drama film, Jin yuan yang, Lili Ge played Shen Wei-Niang.
- In 1990 drama flick, Ma lu qi shi, Lili Jin played Obstetrics doctor.
- Lili Xu, from 1986 drama film Jia lian, who characterized Fan Ruonan.
- Lili Dominici, from 1922 movie Die Flibustier, who played the Gabriele.
- Lili Madrigal, from 1992 flick Nympa Sa Putikan, who characterized the N.
- In 1918, Lili Zala characterized the role of A királynõ In movie Bob herceg.
- In 1980, Lili Shurieva played the role of N in drama film Tserilebi Bamidan.
- Lili Kovács played the central character of N in 1921 flick Gyimesi vadvirág.
- Lili Basta, from 1968 drama, musical movie Elpides pou navagisan, who characterized N.
- Lili Kedves played crucial role of Jacek in 2002 comedy film Tiszta lap.
- Lili Schackert played the leading role of Sarah Carter in 2009 horror film Break.
Lists having Lili
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Dutch Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Russian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Lil
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Lily
- Baby Names that mean Symbol
- Baby Names that mean Innocence
- Baby Names that mean Purity
- Baby Names that mean Beauty
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn
- Baby Names that mean Fullness
- Baby Names that mean Perfect