Lisandrina meaning and origin
The girl name Lisandrina came from Old Greek is specifically used in English language. Lisandrina is form of Lysandra. Lysandra is variation of commonly accepted and ceaseless Alexandra. Lysandra is derived from Leandre. Lysandra is an effeminate form of Lysander. Originated from Latin and Old Greek, Lysandra, Lysandra means "Release and Lysis Meaning Release Loosening".
Variants of Lisandrina
View middle names that goes with Lisandrina like Enie, Aana, Hye, Emelia, Tatyana, Roseanna,Names that rhyme with Lisandrina
Popularity of Lisandrina
Lisandrina is an uncommon baby name in France where it is still in use. At least, 50 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Lisandrina?
It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not. Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people. Peace, balance, harmony, honesty, and fairness describe your soul the best. You always analyze something in your mind. Be more flexible and less stubborn. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word.
Looking for a name like Lisandrina? Please go through the following names
- Shtjefen - Boy name Shtjefen has its origin in Old Greek, Shtjefen means "The Crowned or The Crowned" is mainly used in Albanian
- Kaarina - Meaning of Kaarina is The Pure used for baby girls and is used dominantly in Danish and Swedish is originated from Old Greek
- Yorick - Meaning of Yorick is Worker of the Earth, Earthworker or Farmer is mostly used in Breton, Scandinavian and English has its origin in Old Greek is a baby boy name
- Irounia - Irounia means "Peace" is originated from Greek language
- Sibley - The unconventional unisex name Sibley means "Prophetess or Friendly", especially used in English, English and Greek has origin in Old Greek
Namesakes of Lisandrina
We could not find any notable namesake.