Lisie meaning and origin
Lisie substantially is used in Danish and Swedish is a girl name which came from Hebrew, meaning of Lisie is "God is Fullness". Lisie is form of widely accepted, long standing and biblical Lisa. Lisa is a variation of famed and venerable Alice. Also Lisa is a variation of Its Variants. Lisa is also variant of prevalent and enduring Louisa. Lisa is derived from Elisabeth. Lisa is short of Elizabeth. Lisa is equivalent of Elisabet;Its Variants in German language. Origin of Lisa is in Hebrew language, meaning of Lisa is "My God is Abundance, God's Promise and Consecrated to God". Lisie is derived from Elisabeth. Elisabeth is form of biblical and imperishable Elizabeth. Originated from Hebrew, Elisabeth, Elisabeth means "God is My Oath, Fullness of God and My God is Perfect". It is celebrated on November 17th.
Variants of LisieNames that rhyme with Lisie
Popularity of Lisie
In France, Lisie is a unique name where it has been in use since 1998 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. In 2013, it ranked 1500th when 27 girls were named Lisie. Over 266 people have been named Lisie in France. Also, Lisie is a familiar name in DR Congo and Brazil. As per our evaluation, over 900 people has been named Lisie globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Lisie
You have a plan on changing the world. However, in order to do it, teach people how to change themselves first. You are easily adaptable to changes and used to take the high road to success. You want to do everything as planned in life. You believe planning revenge is a waste of energy and time and you use those doing something productive or noble. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love.
Do you like Lisie? You would love these names
- Lally - Lally's meaning is Dress Up is a baby girl name that came from Greek and Italian is used specifically in Danish, Norwegian and Swedish
- Ulver is Danish equivalent of Ulfarr
- Mardis is Norwegian cognate of Mardís
- Salmine - Girl name Salmine is of Latin origin which is predominantly used in Danish and Swedish languages, Salmine means "Hail! Welcome! Farewell!". Salmine is a feminine version of Salve.
- Fader is equivalent of Fadhir in Swedish and Danish languages
Namesakes of Lisie
We could not find any notable namesake.