Lesa name meaning
What does Lesa mean?
Dominant Lesa notably is used in English came from Hebrew and Celtic is used as a unisex name. Lesa is variation of perpetual, well-liked and biblical Lisa. Lisa is a version of predominant and ever lasting Alice. Also Lisa is a version of Its Variants. Lisa is also a form of prominent and venerable Louisa. Lisa is resulted from Elisabeth. Lisa is shortened form of Elizabeth. Lisa is equivalent of Elisabet;Its Variants in German language. Lisa's meaning is God is Fullness, God is My Oath and My God is Abundance came from Hebrew. Also. Lesa is short form of Leslie. Leslie is derivative of ElisabethThe Lands of Lesslyn In Aberdeenshire.
How do I pronounce Lesa?
Two syllabled Lesa is most commonly pronounced as l(e)-sa.
Variants of Lesa
Lisa, Elisheba, Alice, Louisa, Elisabet, Leasa, Lisie, Talissa, AdalisaNames that rhyme with Lesa
How popular is the name Lesa?
Lesa is a popular in United States where over 11418 new-borns have been given the name since 1915. Recently the moniker is on a rise, in 1962, 770 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 340th position. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 12 times Lesa is a common name in DR Congo while somewhat familiar name in Canada, Indonesia, England, Bangladesh, Zambia, Tanzania, Russia, India, Australia, Jamaica, Samoa, Philippines, Nepal, South Africa, Papua New Guinea, Liberia, New Zealand and Northern Ireland. As per our research, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Lesa around the globe.
What numbers say about Lesa?
You are lagging behind on motivational front. Your best character traits are individuality and independence. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. People see you as an exceptional human being because of your determination and fearless attitude. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed.
If you like Lesa, you would love these names
- Cédrick came from Celtic, meaning of Cédrick is ""Chair or King" Fete on October 26Th"
- Phelan - Offbeat Phelan came from Celtic bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Phelan is "Little Wolf or Joyful" is principally used in Irish, Bengali and English
- Tabann - Girl name Tabann is originated from Celtic, meaning of Tabann is "Resplendent and Shining". Tabann is resulted from Taban.
- Dubgus is originated from Celtic bestowed upon boys, Dubgus means "Strength, Vigour or Dark"
- Niels - Customary and Ever lasting boy name Niels means "Victory of the People, Victory or People or Victory" and came from Old Greek, Latin and Celtic is used specifically in Dutch, Scandinavian and Finnish
Famous people named Lesa
- Lesa Mayes-Stringer, Canadian bobsledder who competed from 1999 to 2009
- Lesa Kennedy, chief executive officer of International Speedway Corporation and vice chairperson of the board of directors of NASCAR
- Lesa Roe, American aerospace engineer
- Lesa Ann Pedriana in The Chase as Camera and Electrical Department
- Lesa Kirk in Crossing as Producer
- Lesa Johnson in Oculus as Actress
- Lesa Amoore in The Madame as Actress
- Lesa Wilson in Comatose as Actress
- Lesa Gillespie in TV series Big and Small as Actress
- Lesa Carlson, from 1995 thriller movie Flesh Suitcase, who characterized the Robin.
Lists having Lesa
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -esa
- Baby Names that mean Consecrated
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful
- Baby Names that mean Promise
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn
- Baby Names that mean Fullness
- Baby Names that mean Perfect
- Baby Names that mean Gray
- Baby Names that mean Castle
- Baby Names that mean Garden
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Meadow
- Baby Names that mean Holly
- Baby Names that mean Fortress
- Baby Names that mean Paradise