Leasa meaning and origin
The unfamiliar girl name Leasa is majorly used in English has origin in Hebrew. Leasa is a variation of venerable and darling Lisa. Lisa is variant form of celebrated and ceaseless Alice. Also Lisa is variant form of Its Variants. Lisa is also variation of timeless and well-liked Louisa. Lisa is derivation of Elisabeth. Lisa is short form of Elizabeth. Lisa is German equivalent of Elisabet;Its Variants. Unfamiliar Lisa has its origin in Hebrew language, Lisa means "My God has Sworn and Oath of God".
Variants of LeasaNames that rhyme with Leasa
Popularity of Leasa
Leasa is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1951 and was last seen in 1990, during its 35 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1964, it ranked 1404th when 64 girl were named Leasa. Over 922 people have been named Leasa in United States. Also, Leasa is a familiar name in England and Canada. According to our evaluation, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Leasa around the globe.
What numbers say about Leasa?
But once they get to know you better, they see that you are nothing like presented. If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing.
Do you like Leasa? You would love these names
- Zako is originated from Hebrew is dominantly used in Hungarian, Zako means "God has My Recalls, Yahweh Remembers and The Lord Remembers" is aimed at boys. Zako is derived from Zachary.
- Ye - Meaning of Ye is God Lives is of Hebrew origin is aimed at both boys and girls. Ye is abridged form of Jehu.
- Avira - Isolated and Fresh girl name Avira is used in Tamil and Bengali has its roots in Hebrew, meaning of Avira is "Introduced into Britain During the Norman Conquest"
- Eurielle - Origin of Eurielle is in Hebrew, meaning of Eurielle is "God is Light"
- Janaya - Rare unisex name Janaya is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Janaya is "God has Answered, Based on Janai or The Lord is Gracious" is used mainly in English and English languages
Namesakes of Leasa
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Leasa
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Lea
- Baby Names that mean Consecrated
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful
- Baby Names that mean Promise
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn
- Baby Names that mean Fullness
- Baby Names that mean Perfect