Kattja name meaning
What does Kattja mean?
Kattja is variant spelling of Katja. Katja is variant of famous, virtuous and imperishable Katie. Katja is a derivative of Catherine. Katja is a shortened form of Yekaterina. Also Katja is diminutive of Katharina. Katja is Slavic cognate of Katia. Also Katja is equivalent of Jekaterina in Nordic and Russian languages. Meaning of Katja is The Pure is originated from Old Greek.
Variants of KattjaNames that rhyme with Kattja
How popular is the name Kattja?
Kattja is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Kattja
You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. You prefer your solitude over socializing but keep in touch with people so you teach them what you know. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. What concerns you is your soul and how to keep yourself happy and aware. Once people know you better, they learn how to read you from your eyes and not the things you say. Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind.
Looking for a name like Kattja? Please go through the following names
- Hlín means Protection is used in Icelandic and Danish and rooted from Old Norse is bestowed upon girls
- Hamon - Boy name Hamon is originated from Scandinavian and Old English, meaning of Hamon is "House or Small Village" is used chiefly in English and Norwegian
- Navana - Originated from Greenlandic, Rare and Modernistic Navana means "The One That Alternates Between Different Parties" which is used particulary in Swedish and Greenlandic is aimed at baby girls. Navana is diminutive of Navarana.
- Thielvar - Used mostly in Old Swedish and Swedish, Thielvar is a boy name. Thielvar is form of Þialfarr in Swedish language
- Jaská - Girl name Jaská means "Quiet" which is majorly used in Sami is of Sami origin
Famous people named Kattja
We could not find any notable namesake.