Lysiane meaning and origin
Lysiane's meaning is God is Fullness or Grace is of Hebrew origin. Lysiane is form of preeminent Lisanne. Lisanne is form of celebrated and ever lasting Elizabeth. Lisanne means Mercy, God is My Oath and Lisa is rooted from Hebrew and English. It is celebrated on November 17.
Variants of Lysiane
View middle names that goes with Lysiane like Ocey,Names that rhyme with Lysiane
Popularity of Lysiane
Lysiane is a popular in France where over 10111 new-borns have been given the name since 1920. At the peak of its usage in 1952, it ranked 124th when 505 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Moreover, the given name has been to the top 500 baby names an astonishing 63 times Lysiane is a rare baby name in Belgium and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1998. Also, Lysiane is a familiar name in Gabon, Brazil and Canada. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Lysiane
You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them. You have to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you hang out with. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. You never go anywhere or do anything without a plan, or two. You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality.
Parents who liked Lysiane, loved these names
- Maryvonne is originated from Hebrew is used as a girl name, Maryvonne means "Sea"
- Nirali - The curious girl name Nirali is especially used in Bengali, Assamese and Gujarati, Nirali means "Unique or Different from All or Different" is of Hebrew origin
- Abiram - Rarefied and Modern boy name Abiram means "My Father is Exalted" that came from Hebrew is prevalently used in Telugu, Hebrew and Hindi
- Kiva - Kiva's meaning is Fair or Beautiful has its origin in Hebrew, used substantially in Bengali and Gujarati is a gender insensitive name
- Shon means Old, Yahwah is Gracious or Yahweh is Merciful is a unisex name and rooted from Hebrew is used in Gujarati and Kannada. On baby boy chart, celebrated Shon managed to reach 497 in year 1974 in United States
Namesakes of Lysiane
- Lysiane Meis in Le battement d'ailes du papillon as Actress
- Lysiane Bernhardt characterized central character of Camille in 1924 drama flick On ne badine pas avec l'amour.
- In 1952 comedy and crime film, Rires de Paris, Lysiane Rey played Mousse.