Mahieu name meaning
On This Page
What does Mahieu mean?
Boy name Mahieu has its origin in Hebrew and French, Mahieu means "Gift of God". Mahieu is version of desirable, biblical and everlasting Matthew. Matthew is English cognate of Matthæus. Originated from Hebrew, Matthew, Matthew means "Gift of the Lord, Gift of God and Gift of Yahweh".
It is celebrated on September 21st.
Variants of MahieuNames that rhyme with Mahieu
How popular is the name Mahieu?
Mahieu is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Belgium. At least, 70 people globally have carried Mahieu as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Mahieu?
Remember that you are not the only person who's struggling with something. And you are not alone as you think. You always doubt yourself and your abilities. Learn your value. Most people are jealous of your aura and ability to become the center of attention even when you don't try at all. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes.
Do you like Mahieu? Other names you would love
- Eliel - Unheard-of Eliel mainly is used in Finnish and Danish has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Eliel is "The Lord is My God or God is My God" is a boy name
- Michella - Far-out Michella is used in Finnish and Swedish, Michella means "Who is Like God?" bestowed upon girls came from Hebrew and English
- Jaïck - Jaïck's meaning is One Who Supplants is majorly used in Breton. It is rooted from Hebrew
- Naum - Originated from Russian and Hebrew, Unconventional Naum is used as a baby boy name and is particulary used in Russian and German, Naum means "Comforter"
- Natanaël - Natanaëls origin is Hebrew, meaning of Natanaël is "God Gave"
Famous people named Mahieu
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Mahieu
- Boy names beginning with M
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- French Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean God