Malynda meaning and origin
Odd girl name Malynda is originated from Latin, Malynda means "Honey" is predominantly used in English. Malynda is variant form of persistent and noteworthy Melinda. Melinda is variant of prevailing and enduring Melissa. Also Melinda is spelling variant of MEL;the suffix -inda. Also Melinda is spelling variant of MEL;LIND. Melinda is English form of Malinda. Also Melinda is equivalent of Ermelinda in German language. Melinda's meaning is Dark, Mel and Black is originated from Latin, Old Greek and English.
Variants of MalyndaNames that rhyme with Malynda
Popularity of Malynda
Malynda is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1953 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1970, it ranked 2397th when 36 girls were named Malynda. There are over 903 babies that have been given the name Malynda in United States. At least, 900 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Malynda
You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. Stress hates your guts. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. Greater knowledge and truth drive you to explore constantly. You love life and life loves you. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it.
Do you like Malynda? Other names you would love
- Nella - Preeminent and All time favorite Nellas origin is Old English, German and Latin is a girl name commonly used in Danish and English, meaning of Nella is "Moon Elope, Cornelia or Moon"
- Marnie - The prevalent girl name Marnie is largely used in English, Norwegian and Danish. Its origin is in Hebrew and Latin, Marnie means "Sailor of the Sea"
- Babita - Meaning of Babita is Little Girl, Born in the First Quarter of the Day or Polite is mostly used in Oriya, Tamil and Kannada which originated from Hebrew and Latin is a girl name
- Dorian - Used principally in Danish and Norwegian loved, Dorian aimed at both boys and girls and originated from Old Greek, Greek and English, Dorian means "Dorians or Of the Dorian Tribe"
- Vidal - Well-Liked Latin Vidal means "Vital or Life-Sustaining" and is aimed at both genders is substantially used in Marathi and Spanish
Namesakes of Malynda
We could not find any notable namesake.