Karena meaning and origin
Used substantially in Norwegian, Swedish, Scandinavian, Finnish, Danish and English isolated, Karena is used as a girl name has origin in Old Greek, Latin and Italian. Karena is form of outstanding Karine. Karine is form of outstanding Carina. Also Karine is form of darling Karin. Karine is also version of predominant Karina. Karine is form of Carine in English and German languages. Also Karine is English form of Cara. Karine is also German and English equivalent of Carine. Karine is also German equivalent of Carina. Karine is also form of Karen in French and Russian languages. Karine is also English equivalent of Karina. Meaning of Karine is Pretty, Beloved and Dear has origin in Italian, Latin and Old Greek. Also. Karena is variation of pleasing Carina. Carina is variation of pleasing Karina. Carina is diminutive of Katharina. Carina is Italian cognate of Carine. Also Carina is equivalent of Cara in Italian language. Also. Karena is a variant of famous and venerable Corinna. Corinna is variant form of noteworthy and perpetual Cora. Corinna is form of The Greek Name Κοριννα a Variant Form of Κορη in Latin language. Also. Karena is a variant of prevalent and venerable Karen. Karen is a variant of CarineKarin. Karen is abridged form of Katharina. Karen is Scandinavian cognate of Katharina. Also Karen is equivalent of Carine in Dutch and Scandinavian languages. Karen is also German and Scandinavian cognate of Karine. Karen is also Danish cognate of Karin. Karena is variant form of Carena. Carena is variant of Karena. Also Carena is variant of preeminent Carina. Also. Karena is a short form of Cara. Cara is a variant form of preeminent and venerable Carola. Also Cara is variant of imperishable and prevalent Carolina.
Variants of Karena
View middle names that goes with Karena like Elyana, Georgianna, Dannielle, Maia,Names that rhyme with Karena
Popularity of Karena
In United States, Karena was once a common name since emerging in 1946 it has been given to over 3420 babies. At its zenith in 1974,. However after 67 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Karena is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2007. In Ireland, it has been in use since 1971 but could not make beyond the top 400.
Also, Karena is a familiar name in England, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Germany, Philippines, Indonesia and India. According to our research, at least 5000 people have been bestowed Karena around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Karena
Your personal progress matters more than your professional achievements and goals. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective.
Do you like Karena? Read these names too
- Leonique principally is used in Dutch aimed at baby girls, meaning of Leonique is "The Lion" has its origin in Latin
- Franzette - The Franzette has origin in Latin, meaning of Franzette is "Free Condition"
- Barbarka is used in Polish came from Latin, Barbarka means "Foreign and Foreign Woman" is generally used for girls. Barbarka is derivative of Barbara.
- Zenzi - Of Latin origin, Zenzi is used in German, Zenzi means "Thriving or The Growing" is bestowed upon girls
- Elyon - Outlandish and Contemporary unisex name Elyon means "God is My Salvation" is rooted from Latin language. Elyon is derivation of Elian.
Namesakes of Karena
- Karena Lam, Taiwanese-Canadian
Lists having Karena
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Kar
- Girl names that ends with -ena
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Friend
- Baby Names that mean Dear
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Precious
- Baby Names that mean Jewel
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Expensive
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Clear
- Baby Names that mean Virginal
- Baby Names that mean Katherine