Karena name meaning
On This Page
What does Karena mean?
Used substantially in Norwegian, Swedish, Scandinavian, Finnish, Danish and English isolated, Karena is used as a girl name has origin in Old Greek, Latin and Italian. Karena is form of outstanding Karine.
Karine is form of outstanding Carina. Also Karine is form of darling Karin. Karine is also version of predominant Karina. Karine is form of Carine in English and German languages. Also Karine is English form of Cara.
Karine is also German and English equivalent of Carine. Karine is also German equivalent of Carina. Karine is also form of Karen in French and Russian languages. Karine is also English equivalent of Karina.
Meaning of Karine is Pretty, Beloved and Dear has origin in Italian, Latin and Old Greek. Also. Karena is variation of pleasing Carina. Carina is variation of pleasing Karina. Carina is diminutive of Katharina.
Carina is Italian cognate of Carine. Also Carina is equivalent of Cara in Italian language. Also. Karena is a variant of famous and venerable Corinna. Corinna is variant form of noteworthy and perpetual Cora.
Corinna is form of The Greek Name Κοριννα a Variant Form of Κορη in Latin language. Also. Karena is a variant of prevalent and venerable Karen. Karen is a variant of CarineKarin.
Karen is abridged form of Katharina. Karen is Scandinavian cognate of Katharina. Also Karen is equivalent of Carine in Dutch and Scandinavian languages. Karen is also German and Scandinavian cognate of Karine.
Karen is also Danish cognate of Karin. Karena is variant form of Carena. Carena is variant of Karena. Also Carena is variant of preeminent Carina. Also. Karena is a short form of Cara.
Cara is a variant form of preeminent and venerable Carola. Also Cara is variant of imperishable and prevalent Carolina.
What's Karena like for a baby name?
Karena is a beautiful and feminine baby girl name that originated in Scandinavia. It has two lovely meanings, "Beloved" and "Pure," which make it a desirable choice for many parents.
The name's simplicity adds to its elegance, making it memorable and easy to pronounce. Karena also has a unique sound that sets it apart from other popular names, making it stand out in any crowd.
With its Nordic roots and charming meanings, Karena is the perfect name for any little girl who is sure to be loved and cherished by all those around her.
How do I pronounce Karena?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Karena is k(a)-re-na.
Variants of Karena
Middle Names for Karena
Elyana, Georgianna, Dannielle, Maia, view more middle names that goes with KarenaNames that rhyme with Karena
How popular is the name Karena?
In United States, Karena was once a common name since emerging in 1946 it has been given to over 3420 babies. At its zenith in 1974,. However after 67 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts.
Karena is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2007. In Ireland, it has been in use since 1971 but could not make beyond the top 400.
Also, Karena is a familiar name in England, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Germany, Philippines, Indonesia and India. According to our research, at least 5000 people have been bestowed Karena around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Karena
Your personal progress matters more than your professional achievements and goals. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective.
Do you like Karena? Read these names too
- Leonique principally is used in Dutch aimed at baby girls, meaning of Leonique is "The Lion" has its origin in Latin
- Franzette - The Franzette has origin in Latin, meaning of Franzette is "Free Condition"
- Barbarka is used in Polish came from Latin, Barbarka means "Foreign and Foreign Woman" is generally used for girls. Barbarka is derivative of Barbara.
- Zenzi - Of Latin origin, Zenzi is used in German, Zenzi means "Thriving or The Growing" is bestowed upon girls
- Elyon - Outlandish and Contemporary unisex name Elyon means "God is My Salvation" is rooted from Latin language. Elyon is derivation of Elian.
Famous people named Karena
- Karena Lam, Taiwanese-Canadian
Lists having Karena
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Kar
- Girl names that ends with -ena
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Friend
- Baby Names that mean Dear
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Precious
- Baby Names that mean Jewel
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Expensive
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Clear
- Baby Names that mean Virginal
- Baby Names that mean Katherine