Marethe meaning and origin
Marethe is variant spelling of Marete. Marete is variation of pious and well-liked Margaret. Also Marete is variant form of Mareta.
Variants of MaretheNames that rhyme with Marethe
Popularity of Marethe
Marethe is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Denmark. According to our findings, over 30 babies have been named Marethe globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Marethe
Remember that you are not the only person who's struggling with something. And you are not alone as you think. You are strongly interested in exploring scientific fields, mysticism, and philosophy. You want to travel the world and inspire people to do the same. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You appreciate an educated man. You are one yourself. Let go off your past, you are not what happened to you rather what you choose to be.
Go through the following names similar to Marethe
- Krei is Danish cognate of Christian
- Elanee - Elanee's meaning is Bright One Shining One and Foreign is a girl name came from Old Provençal. Elanee is resulted from Eleanor.
- Tanne - Illustrous Tanne is originated from Germanic is predominantly used in Danish and Swedish is aimed at both sexes. Tanne is Frisian equivalent of Old High German Names Containing the Name Element Dank. Also Tanne is Danish equivalent of Tanja
- Ank - Ank's meaning is Eagle and Man is originated from Germanic is a baby boy name. Ank is short of Anker.
- Andersine - Girl name Andersine means "The Brave and The Manly" which is rooted from Old Greek, Scandinavian and Latin languages is notably used in Danish. Andersine is effeminate variation of Anders.
Namesakes of Marethe
We could not find any notable namesake.