Marianus meaning and origin
Commonly used in Norwegian and Swedish, Marianus means "The Elements Maris Meaning Male Manly Virile or Mars" which of Latin origin is a boy name . Marianus is variation of timeless and frequently used Marius. Marius is a form of trendy and ever lasting Mario. Marius is a masculine version of [Maria. Marius is originated from Latin, Marius means "Male, Sea and Mars". Marianus is masculine variant of Maria. Maria is derivative of Mary. Maria is form of Mirjam in Greek and Latin languages. Also Maria is Latin and Greek form of Mirjam. Origin of Maria is in Hebrew, meaning of Maria is "Beloved, Wished for Child and Rebellious".
Variants of MarianusNames that rhyme with Marianus
Popularity of Marianus
Marianus is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 30000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 10000 people has been named Marianus globally.
Marianus in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Marianus?
Learn to be strong and perceptive. To have letter M as the first in your name means you are a prideful, hard-to-love-and-understand person. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You enjoy tense situations and complex problems that require a lot of thinking and creativity. You are all about adventure and travel. Positive energy adores your spirit. You are a risk taker because you know that in order to get something, you need to give something in return.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Marianus
- Fidelius - Origin of Fidelius is in Latin is principally used in Latin and German, meaning of Fidelius is "Trustworthiness or The Faithful" is a boy name
- Pomposa - Curious girl name Pomposa is used in Italian, Pomposa means "Pomposus" came from Latin
- Gaja - Origin of Gaja is in Latin is chiefly used in Slovenian and Hindi and is aimed at both genders, meaning of Gaja is "Strong or Elephant"
- Lorina - Origin of Uncustomary and Perpetual Lorina is in Latin and German bestowed upon girls, meaning of Lorina is "Laurel or From Laurentum Stem End" is used commonly in English, Swedish and German
- Cyriaca means The Word Kyrios with the Meaning Lord or Of the Lord is a baby girl name, substantially used in Latin has origin in Old Greek
Namesakes of Marianus
- Marianus Scotus of Mainz, Brigit's Servant")
- Marianus IV of Arborea, Giudice of Arborea, island of Sardinia
- Marianus II of Torres, Judge of Logudoro from 1218 until his death
- Marianus II of Arborea, Giudice of Arborea from 1241 to his death
- Marianus III of Arborea, sole Giudice of Arborea from 1308 to his death
- Marianus V of Arborea, Judge of Arborea from 1387 until his death