Florencia name meaning
What does Florencia mean?
Used particulary in Spanish and English durable and offbeat, Florencia is used as a baby girl name, Florencia means "Flowering, Blooming, Florence or Blossoming" is of Latin origin. Florencia is variation of immutable and loved Florence. Florence is French and English equivalent of Florenze. Also Florence is form of Florentia in English and French languages. Unusual and Perennial Florence's origin is Latin, meaning of Florence is "The Word Florens Which is of the Meaning Blossoming Flourishing, Prosperous and Blossoming".
How do I pronounce Florencia?
The three syllabled name Florencia is pronounced, f-loren-cia. It can also be pronounced as fl(o)-re-ncia.
Variants of Florencia
Florentia, Florentius, Florence, Florenze, Florance, Flossy, Florentinus, FlorensNames that rhyme with Florencia
How popular is the name Florencia?
Florencia is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1897 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1897, it ranked 1555th when 37 girls were named Florencia. Over 1412 people have been named Florencia in United States. Florencia is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. During its 39 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 800 girl names. Over 176 babies in France have been named Florencia.
But Florencia is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Philippines, Argentina, Mozambique, Peru, Bolivia, Spain, Angola, Guatemala and Paraguay. As per our research, over 250000 babies have been bestowed Florencia around the globe.
Florencia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Florencia?
You have a strong will to succeed in life. The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. You predict things before they happen.
You would love these names similar to Florencia
- Maximilienne - Maximilienne means "Greatest" is rooted from Latin
- Antonia - Chiefly used in Portuguese and Faroese well-known and skyrocketing, Antonia is originated from Latin and Greek, meaning of Antonia is "That Feeds on Flower or Priceless Inestimable" is used for both genders
- Scholastica - Infrequent girl name Scholastica means "Scholar or School" which originated from Latin and Greek is chiefly used in English, Finnish and Swedish
- Malynda - Curious girl name Malynda is dominantly used in English, meaning of Malynda is "Honey" came from Latin
- Emilio - The popular and venerable unisex name Emilio has origin in Latin and is principally used in Norwegian and Italian languages, Emilio means "Rival or Rivaling"
Middle names for Florencia
These are some of the prevailing and familiar options for Florencia middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Florencia.
Sibling Names for Florencia
Looking for sibling names that complement the beautiful name Florencia? We've got you covered! Check out our list of curated names that pair perfectly with your little one's name and create a harmonious and charming family bond. From classic to modern, we have a variety of options to suit your taste.
Names for Florencia's sister
For a brother
Famous people named Florencia
- Florencia De La V, Argentine actress, television personality
- Florencia Labat, former professional female tennis player
- Florencia Pinar, is one of the few Castilian female writers of the 15th century
- Florencia Raggi in La antena as Actress
- Florencia Ortiz in Patito feo as Actress
- Florencia Colucci in La casa muda as Actress
- Florencia De la Vega in Pilar Sordo/Banda XXI as
- Florencia Bas in Episode #15.8 as
- Florencia de Saracho in Final as Actress
- Florencia Peña in La niñera as Actress
- Florencia Benitez in Episode #2.1 as Actress
- Florencia Bado in Wakolda as Actress
- Florencia Bertotti in Igualita a mi as Actress
- Florencia Habif is an Argentine hockey player on the lawn, a member of the Selection of her country with which she participated and won the silver medal at the Olympic Games in London. She also won three Champions Trophy, bronze medal in
- Florencia Bécquer in movie La aldea maldita as Actress
- Florencia Silvero characterized the key character of Rosie and Rosa in 1965 western film Uno straniero a Sacramento.
- Florencia Sabatello, from 1993 movie Nos veremos mañana, who played N.
- In 2004 biography and comedy flick, TL-1 Mi reino por un platillo volador, Florencia Smayenka played N.
- Florencia Braier, from 2008 comedy and drama movie Las hermanas L., who characterized the Sofía L..
- Florencia Bartolacci played leading character of Betania in 2010 drama film Una Beatle.
- In 2014 drama film, Atlántida, Florencia Decal portrayed N.
Lists having Florencia
- Girl names beginning with F
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -cia
- Baby Names that mean Flowering
- Baby Names that mean Blooming
- Baby Names that mean Blossoming