Marret meaning and origin
Marret is form of Maret. Maret is variant form of acclaimed, virtuous and eternal Margareta. Maret is a derivation of Martha.
Variants of MarretNames that rhyme with Marret
Popularity of Marret
Marret is a familiar baby name in Germany. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Europe as per our research.
Marret in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Marret
You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. People always look for comfort in your world. You are a child of change. If you want to change the world, start with yourself. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You are aggressive by nature because of the many emotions you keep inside. You could be a poet because of the original way you express yourself.
Go through the following names similar to Marret
- Bjørgfrid - Girl name Bjørgfrid is dominantly used in Norwegian and Danish languages. Bjørgfrid is Norwegian cognate of Borgfrid
- Pauel - Renowned and Enduring Pauel is originated from Latin is a boy name is used substantially in Norwegian, Swedish and Danish. Pauel is equivalent of Paul in Swedish language
- Danhild - Girl name Danhild is used specifically in Norwegian and Swedish. Danhild is Swedish and Norwegian form of Danhildur
- Gjert - Commonly used in Danish, Swedish and Norwegian loved, Gjert is aimed at baby boys. Gjert is Norwegian cognate of Gert
- Edelhard - Boy name Edelhard means "Hard or Noble" is principally used in Danish and Swedish
Namesakes of Marret
We could not find any notable namesake.