Belvah meaning and origin
Belvah is variant form of noteworthy and ceaseless Belva. Belva is variation of biblical, frequently used and everlasting Bella.
Variants of Belvah
View middle names that goes with Belvah like Leanne, Edid, Ilene,Names that rhyme with Belvah
Popularity of Belvah
Belvah is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Belvah
Having letter H as your capstone reveals you are a visionary who knows what they want but have no idea on how to get it. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. You prefer determinate and strong partner when it comes to relationships. If your name ends with letter H, it reveals you are a person of facts. You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Belvah
- Ancilla - The girl name Ancilla is used predominantly in English is originated from Latin, Ancilla means "Maid Servant"
- Adriana - Recently Rising, Illustrous and Imperishable Adriana has its origin in Latin is a gender insensitive name, Adriana means "Adriatic Sea, Woman from Hadria or Dark or Rich" is used in Faroese, Italian and English
- Mylo - Unfamiliar Mylo has its origin in Latin given to both genders, meaning of Mylo is "Merciful" is chiefly used in English
- Lita - Eminent and Perennial girl name Lita is used prevalently in Finnish, Dutch and Italian, meaning of Lita is "Garden or People" has origin in Latin and African-Swahili
- Toya - Illustrous Toya is used in Sindhi, Finnish and Sanskrit came from English-American and Latin, Toya means "Water or Toy" is used as a gender-neutral name
Namesakes of Belvah
We could not find any notable namesake.