Morgane name meaning
On This Page
What does Morgane mean?
Morgane means Sea or Sea and Birth in general used for both boys and girls used mainly in English is originated from Celtic. Morgane is variation of eternal and cherished Morgan. Morgan is form of Morgen.
Morgan is masculine of [Morgen. Morgan is English equivalent of Morgane. Widespread Morgan has its origin in Irish and Celtic, Morgan means "Fighter of the Sea and Sea Circle". It is celebrated on October 8th.
How do I pronounce Morgane?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Morgane is m(o)-rga-ne. mor-gane is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Morgane
How popular is the name Morgane?
a popular name in France having over 74735 recievers in 93 years of usage. At the peak of its usage in 1993, it ranked 16th when 3659 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 50 baby names 21 times A common name in Belgium having over 2707 recievers in 24 years of usage. When at the peak of its usage in 1999, the moniker grabbed the 29th spot and 244 baby girls were given the name.
Morgane is a familiar baby name in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 100 names. In 2002, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 93 on girl names chart when 67 babies were given the name Morgane.
Over 787 people have been named Morgane in Switzerland. Morgane is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 22 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 203 people have been named Morgane in United States.
In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 2000 when it ranked 1594th.
Also, Morgane is a familiar name in Gabon, Brazil, New Caledonia, England, Israel, Morocco and Canada.
According to our research, at least 70000 people have been bestowed Morgane around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Morgane
Your creativity is something many people envy, especially your co-workers. Push yourself but not others who clearly don't like to be pushed but enjoy their comfort zone. The letter M as your cornerstone reveals you are a workhorse, meaning you enjoy working more than you enjoy anything else. You like to observe things and people. Your soul urge number recommends you believe in yourself and your talents more.
Other names similar to Morgane, for soon-to-be-parents
- Maelig - Maelig means "Prince or Lord" is rooted from Celtic language
- Maurine - Origin of Loved and Ceaseless Maurine is in Celtic and Latin is majorly used in Finnish, English and French, meaning of Maurine is "The Moor or Moorish" is aimed at girls
- Kyran - Meaning of Kyran is The Black, Dark-haired or Dark is rooted from Sanskrit, Celtic and Old Irish, a unisex name is substantially used in Maltese and Sikh
- Killiane - Meaning of Killiane is Gaillard or Quarrelsome has its origin in Celtic and Irish is a girl name
- Guénolée has its origin in Celtic, Guénolée means "Happy or Valiant"
Middle names for Morgane
These are some of the flying high and in vogue options for Morgane middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Morgane.
Famous people named Morgane
- Morgane Dubled, French model
- Morgane Ben Ami in Haganenet as Stunts
- Morgane Slemp in Hero as Actress
- Morgane Cabot in Dans l'arbre as Actress
- Morgane Polanski in The Pianist as Actress
- Actor Morgane Bruna, well-known for short No happy end
- In 2001 film, Folle de Rachid en transit sur Mars, Morgane Maugran played segment "Folle de mec".
Lists having Morgane
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -ane
- Popular Girl Names in France (2012)
- Popular Girl Names in Switzerland (2002)
- Popular Girl Names in Belgium (2006)
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Birth