Muiris meaning and origin
Boy name Muiris is rooted from Latin is prevalently used in Irish. Muiris is variant of popular, durable and pious Maurice. Maurice is equivalent of Mauritius in French language. Maurice came from Celtic and Latin, meaning of Maurice is "Dark-skinned and Muir Meaning Sea".
Variants of MuirisNames that rhyme with Muiris
Popularity of Muiris
Muiris is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, although it has been in use since 1969 but could not make beyond the top 300. As per our research, over 100 people has been named Muiris globally.
What numerology tells about Muiris?
Become best at what you do for a living. You are efficient, dynamic, and always look at the big picture instead of collecting the small pieces and wonder where they fit. Waking up at the same time every day, five times a week, makes you feel nervous and steals your energy away. Everything you have, you acquired alone, thanks to your hard work and putting your best efforts into achieving your goals.
Other names similar to Muiris, for would be parents
- Herminio - Origin of Herminio is in Latin and Germanic is a boy name. Herminio is form of Herminius in Spanish language
- Aria - Famous unisex name Aria is originated from Latin and Italian, used in Arabic, Dutch and Gujarati languages, Aria means "Gentle Music, Melody or Brings Rain"
- Emilka - Dominant and Venerable girl name Emilka is of Latin origin is used particulary in Slavic, Polish and Czech languages. Emilka is equivalent of Emilia in Slavic language. Also Emilka is Polish form of Emilia. Also Emilka is equivalent of Emily in Czech language
- Jermayne - Meaning of Jermayne is From Germany, Variant of Germaine or Brotherly came from Latin and English especially used in English and English is bestowed upon both genders
- Mercy - The famous and ever lasting unisex name Mercy means "Mercy or Compassion" which is dominantly used in Finnish, English and Danish has origin in Latin and English
Namesakes of Muiris
- Muiris Ó Fithcheallaigh,