Muneeb meaning and origin
Used majorly in Arabic and Sindhi outlandish, Muneeb is used as a baby boy name, Muneeb means "One who Turns in Repentance, Remorseful or Repentant".
Variants of MuneebNames that rhyme with Muneeb
Popularity of Muneeb
Muneeb is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1989 but could not make beyond the top 6000. There are over 251 babies that have been given the name Muneeb in United States. During its 23 years of usage in England and Wales, it had made up to just the top 1000 boy names. Over 287 people have been named Muneeb in England and Wales. But Muneeb is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 30000 have the name. According to our estimate, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Muneeb around the globe.
What numerology tells about Muneeb?
You enjoy tense situations and complex problems that require a lot of thinking and creativity. Luck is following your every step in life. You are a good speaker who knows what to say to motivate people. You can handle being on your own but you prefer to be surrounded by people you love and respect. You are an imaginative and creative person always doing something new, going someplace unknown, open to new adventures.
Go through the following names similar to Muneeb
- Rehane - Of Arabic and Arab origin, Rehane bestowed upon girls, Rehane means "Aloe or Laurel"
- Bahu - Used specifically in Sanskrit, Arabic and Hindi, Bahu is used customarily as a gender insensitive name, Bahu means "Arm, Rod or A Lot"
- Yashar - Far-out Yashar is used especially in Arabic and Hebrew, Yashar means "Alive or Lives Forever" and a baby boy name is originated from Hebrew and Arabic
- Seerat - Creative and adventurous and Fresh girl name Seerat is largely used in Sindhi and Hindi languages, meaning of Seerat is "Fame or Inner Beauty"
- Irtiza - Unisex name Irtiza is used in Arabic and Arabic, Irtiza means "Approval or Contentment"
Namesakes of Muneeb
- Muneeb Diwan, Canadian cricket player
- Muneeba Yaseen in 3 Bahadur as Actress