Gan name meaning
On This Page
What does Gan mean?
Gan's meaning is Yahweh is Gracious or To Be Near used for boys used especially in Chinese, Hebrew and Maltese is originated from Chinese, Vietnamese and Hebrew. Gan is a variant of godly and widely accepted Gannon.
Originated from Gaelic and Old Irish, Gannon, Gannon means "Fair-skinned, Light Skinned and The God of Silence".
How do I pronounce Gan?
The most common way to pronounce one syllabled Gan is gan.
Variants of GanNames that rhyme with Gan
How popular is the name Gan?
Gan is a popular baby name in Singapore where every 1 in 900 have the name. According to our evaluation, over 20000 babies have been named Gan globally.
Numerological aspects of Gan
Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You push yourself to your limits and beyond. You are born for so much more than you think. Your persistence is what got you where you are in first place. You are a man of action. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. People find you attractive because of your mysterious private life and self-confident approach to everything.
Go through the following names similar to Gan
- Izabelle - Preeminent Izabelle is used substantially in Finnish, Swedish and Danish, Izabelle means "Or: God is My Oath or Beautiful" bestowed upon girls has origin in Hebrew
- Perl - Origin of Persistent and Darling Perl is in English, meaning of Perl is "A Gem of the Sea and Gem" is a gender insensitive name. Perl is derivation of Pearl.
- Natanaël - The Natanaël has origin in Hebrew, Natanaël means "God Gave"
- Raenisha - Origin of Outlandish Raenisha is in Germanic and Hebrew bestowed upon girls, meaning of Raenisha is "The Ewe, Wise Protection and Ewe". Raenisha is resulted from Rae.
- Jaïck - Originated from Hebrew, Jaïck means "One Who Supplants" is chiefly used in Breton
Famous people named Gan
- Gan Ning, military general serving under the warlord Sun Quan
- Gan Ji, Taoist priest
- Gan Kim Yong, Singaporean politician
- Gan Eng Seng, Chinese businessman and philanthropist
Lists having Gan
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with G
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Gracious