Natasja name meaning
On This Page
What does Natasja mean?
Natasja's meaning is Born on Christmas is used as a baby girl name. Its origin is in Latin is largely used in Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Greenlandic, Scandinavian and Faroese. Natasja is variant of recently in demand, biblical and commonly accepted Natalie.
Natalie is equivalent of Natalia in French language. Natalie's meaning is To be Born-from Natalia and Natal Day has origin in Latin. Natasja is equivalent of Natalia in Russian language. Also Natasja is Russian equivalent of Anastasia.
How do I pronounce Natasja?
You can pronounce the three syllabled name Natasja as n(a)-tas-ja. nat(a)-sja is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of Natasja
How popular is the name Natasja?
Natasja was a common name in Denmark. Over 2484 babies have been named Natasja since 1995. At its zenith in 2001,. After 10 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 50 baby names 10 times Natasja is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1984 and peaked in 1987 when it ranked 7350th.
It had a short run of 8 years on England and Wales girl names chart. It had a short run of 6 years on Belgium girl names chart.
But Natasja is a popular baby name in Netherlands where every 1 in 2000 have the name.
As per our research, over 20000 people has been named Natasja globally.
Natasja in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Natasja
You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. You are dominant in your circle of friends. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you. You are full of dignity, charm, and have a lot of admirers because of your openness and kind nature.
Other names similar to Natasja, for soon-to-be-parents
- Gerika - Queer unisex name Gerika means "Blend of Geri Plus Erica or Ruler with a Spear" has its roots in English and Germanic languages is dominantly used in Swedish and English
- Sigurbjörg is Icelandic form of Sigbiǫrg
- Raghal - Boy name Raghal is especially used in Swedish and Old Swedish. Raghal is Swedish cognate of Ragnvald
- Attu - Girl name Attu is notably used in Finnish and Greenlandic. Attu is form of Agto in Greenlandic language
- Anfinnur - Used notably in Danish and Faroese, Anfinnur is used as a boy name. Anfinnur is equivalent of Annfinnur in Faroese language
Famous people named Natasja
- Natasja Crone Back, She is well known
- Natasja Saad, Danish rapper and reggae singer
- Natasja Vermeer in Emmanuelle the Private Collection: Emmanuelle vs. Dracula as Actress
- Actor Natasja Goedemans, notable for TV series Niemand de deur uit
- In 2000, Natasja Loturco characterized the role of Anja in comedy, romance movie Rent a Friend.
- In 1991, Natasja Andre de la Porte portrayed the role of Autistische vrouw in drama flick Het labyrint der lusten.
- In 2019 comedy and drama flick, Brugklas: De Tijd van m'n Leven, Natasja Froger portrayed Moeder Fenna.
Lists having Natasja
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with N
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Nat
- Baby Names that mean Christmas