Nijel meaning and origin
Chiefly used in English rarefied, Nijel means "Champion or From the Irish and Scottish Niall" has its origin in Celtic is a boy name . Nijel is variation of cherished Nigel. Nigel is English cognate of Niall. Also Nigel is English and Scottish cognate of Nigellus, a Latinised Form of Niall. Nigel means Champion and Passionate is of Old Irish and Celtic origin.
Variants of Nijel
View middle names that goes with Nijel like Steeve, Deck, Duan, Christoffer, Kacen, Kristoffer,Names that rhyme with Nijel
Popularity of Nijel
Nijel is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1987 but could not make beyond the top 4000. There are over 318 babies that have been given the name Nijel in United States. As per our findings, over 300 people has been named Nijel globally.
Numerological aspects of Nijel
Live a life to remember. Otherwise, you will definitely regret the opportunities you missed when you get older. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. Don't make work your priority. You are easily adaptable to changes and used to take the high road to success. You have a sharp focus and hard-working nature. You can spend a whole day on meditation instead of exercise and feel equally productive, or even more.
Do you like Nijel? You would love these names
- Dorrell - Meaning of Dorrell is Variant of Dorran Stranger, Stranger or King's Doorkeeper is specifically used in English which is rooted from Celtic and Scottish is aimed at baby boys
- Jocelyne - Noteworthy Jocelyne is used majorly in English, Jocelyne means "A Member of the German Tribe or Happy". It is rooted from Old French and Celtic is given to baby girls
- Jennie - Loved and Ever lasting unisex name Jennie means "Feminine of Eugene or Fair" which originated from Welsh, Hebrew and German is primarily used in English, Danish and Finnish
- Des - Offbeat Dess origin is Celtic and Latin is specifically used in Hindi and English and is aimed at both sexes, meaning of Des is "Indian or Short Form of Name Starting with Des"
- Kona - Odd unisex name Kona has origin in Old Norse and Celtic, meaning of Kona is "Angle, Edged or Corner of a Room" is used prevalently in Hindi and Swedish
Namesakes of Nijel
We could not find any notable namesake.