Njal meaning and origin
Used commonly in Swedish, Scandinavian and Danish, Njal is originated from Celtic and Old Irish and is given to boys, Njal means "Champion". Njal is a form of Nial. Nial is variant form of imperishable and preeminent Neil. Also Nial is variant of noteworthy Niall. Nial means Champion is of Celtic origin. Njal is resultant of Nigel. Nigel is form of Niall in English language. Also Nigel is form of Nigellus, a Latinised Form of Niall in English and Scottish languages. Meaning of Nigel is Beauty, Dark Night and The Element Niadh Meaning Champion Cloud Passionate is rooted from Old Irish and Celtic.
Variants of NjalNames that rhyme with Njal
Popularity of Njal
Njal is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Njal
You are that best friend who's always there to give a hand and that perfect lover with endless understanding. Stress hates your guts. You are undoubtedly a born leader. People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You have a sharp focus and hard-working nature. Follow your gut, not people.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Njal
- Morena - Substantially used in Kannada, German and Gujarati unexpected, Morena has origin in Spanish and Celtic and is bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Morena is "Dark Skinned, Dark or Little Mary"
- Tramaene - Tramaenes origin is Celtic, meaning of Tramaene is "From the House By the Rock and From the Big Town" is aimed at boys. Tramaene is resulted from Tremain.
- Sheona - The curious girl name Sheona is chiefly used in English, Sheona means "Yahweh is Gracious and The Lord is Gracious" is originated from Celtic and Hebrew. Sheona is a derivative of Shawna.
- Anne-Lise - The girl name Anne-Lise came from Celtic and Arabic, Anne-Lise means "Gracious or House"
- Albertia - The rare girl name Albertia has origin in Old High German and Celtic, Albertia means "Noble and Bright and Highborn" is used dominantly in English. Albertia is an effeminate form of Albert.
Namesakes of Njal
We could not find any notable namesake.