Natalie meaning and origin
Fashinable In Vogue and Enduring Natalie has its origin in Latin bestowed upon both genders, Natalie means "Born on Christmas or Christ's Birthday" is used commonly in Finnish, French, Gujarati, German, Oriya, English, Malayalam, Norwegian, Danish, Icelandic, Hindi, Swedish, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi and Bengali. Natalie is French equivalent of Natalia. The name is celebrated on July 27th.
Variants of Natalie
View middle names that goes with Natalie like Francisca, Jordyn, Iona, Reyna, Pattie, Duce,Names that rhyme with Natalie
Popularity of Natalie
an extremely popular name in United States having over 353133 recievers in 196 years of usage. Recently the moniker is on a rise, in 2008, it ranked 13rd when 10944 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Additionally, the name has been in the top 50 baby names 23 times Also, Natalie was a popular name in England and Wales. Over 10315 babies have been named Natalie since 1996. At its zenith in 1996, 1393 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 42nd position. However after 23 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 50 baby names 1 times Also, Natalie is a popular in New South Wales where over 13282 new-borns have been given the name since 1964. At the peak of its usage in 1976, it ranked 9th when 513 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. In addition to that, the given name has been in the top 10 baby names 3 times
In Sweden, Natalie was once a common name since emerging in 2007 it has been given to over 339 babies. At the peak of its usage in 2007,. After 1 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. In addition to that, the given name has been in the top 50 baby names 1 times Also, Natalie used to be a common name in Queensland, first appeared in 1965 and over 4653 babies have been given the name in 45 years. At the peak of its usage in 1976,. After 45 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Also, In Western Australia, Natalie was once a common name since emerging in 1969 it has been given to over 1672 babies. At its zenith in 1976,. After 11 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 5 baby names 7 times
Natalie is a familiar baby name in Ireland, it has been in use since 1964 and was able to reach the top 100 names. In 1992, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 76 on girl names chart when 94 babies were given the name Natalie. There are over 2006 babies that have been given the name Natalie in Ireland. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1900 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1966, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 316 on girl names chart when 77 babies were given the name Natalie. There are over 1262 babies that have been given the name Natalie in France. Also, in Victoria, in just 3 years, it has made it to the top 100 names. In 2008, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 58 on girl names chart when 85 babies were given the name Natalie. There are over 188 babies that have been given the name Natalie in Victoria.
Natalie is an uncommon baby name in Belgium, its highest ever rank is 472 (1998) in its 11 years run on Belgium naming chart. Over 105 babies in Belgium have been named Natalie. The first name is a rare baby name in Sweden and may not be used now. Over 339 babies in Sweden have been named Natalie. But Natalie is a popular baby name in England where every 1 in 600 have the name as well as in, Czech Republic, Canada, Australia, Germany, DR Congo, South Africa, Israel, New Zealand, Egypt, Wales and Scotland. As per our findings, over 600000 people has been named Natalie globally.
Natalie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Natalie?
You have a curious mind and wish to explore the world. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You want to be the boss in every situation. Having letter N as your cornerstone represents your individuality and originality. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You have the heart of a warrior. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same.
Go through the following names similar to Natalie
- Trish - Well-Known girl name Trish is substantially used in English, Danish and Swedish that came from Sanskrit and Latin, meaning of Trish is "From Patricia, Noble Woman or Noble"
- Krystine - Unusual Krystine is used chiefly in English and English, Krystine means "Follower of Christ or Christian Woman" is a unisex name is originated from Latin
- Krystiana means Follower of Christ or Christian is a girl name, primarily used in English came from Latin
- Aimil - Durable and Widely Accepted Aimil has its origin in Latin and Gothic is used mainly in Scottish is bestowed upon baby girls. Aimil is form of Emilie in Scottish language
- Laël - Laëls origin is Latin, meaning of Laël is "Key or Closing"
Namesakes of Natalie
- Natalie Goldberg, American popular author and speaker She is best
- Natalie Angier, American nonfiction writer and a science journalist for 'The New York Times'
- Natalie Haynes, English writer and broadcaster and a former comedian
- Natalie Mai Vitetti, only daughter of insurance and railroad executive William Robertson Coe and Mai Huttleston Coe
- Natalie Victurnienne, Marchioness of Rougé, sister of Victurnien-Jean-Baptiste de Rochechouart
- Natalie Saville, Australian race walker
- Natalie Bauer-Lechner, During this period, she kept a private journal which provides a unique picture of Mahler's personal, professional and creative life during and just after his thirties
- Natalie Titcume, softball player from Australia
- Natalie de Bogory, is primarily known for her work in translating
- Natalie Lewis, Welsh middle distance athlete from Cardiff, Wales
- Natalie Gaupp, American playwright
- Natalie Hinderas, American pianist
- Natalie Bodanya, American operatic soprano
- Natalie Robinson Cole, American educator whose teaching methods
- Natalie Obkircher, Italian luger who competed between 1990 and 2003
- Natalie Garonzi, Australian actress, writer
- Natalie Portman, film actress, producer
- Natalie Wood, American actress
- Natalie Clifford Barney, American playwright
- Natalie Maines, American singer-songwriter and activist
- Natalie Imbruglia, Australian singer-songwriter, model and actress
- Natalie Merchant, American alternative rock singer-songwriter
- Natalie Cole, American singer, voice actress, songwriter
- Natalie Clein, British classical cellist
- Natalie Schafer, American actress of film, stage and television
- Natalie Appleton, member of the group All Saints
- Natalie Coughlin, American competition swimmer and twelve-time Olympic medalist
- Natalie Cook, Australian professional beach volleyball player and Olympic gold medallist
- Natalie Munt, badminton player from the United Kingdom
- Natalie MacMaster, Canadian fiddler
- Natalie du Toit, South African swimmer
- Natalie Pike, British model and presenter
- Natalie Zemon Davis, Canadian and American historian of the early modern period
- Natalie Gulbis, American professional golfer
- Natalie Brown, Canadian-born pop and blue-eyed soul singer-songwriter
- Natalie Bassingthwaighte, Australian recording artist, actress
- Natalie Roles, English actress best
- Natalie Raitano, American actress
- Natalie Glebova, Russian-Canadian television host, author, dancer
- Natalie Williams, American former professional basketball player
- Natalie Morales, American journalist working for NBC News
- Natalie Gregory, American former child actress
- Natalie Zea, American actress
- Natalie Jacobson, American former news anchor with WCVB-TV in Boston
- Natalie Blair, Australian actress
- Natalie Radford, Canadian actress
- Natalie Horler, German singer and television presenter of English descent and the lead singer of Eurodance and Eurotrance group Cascada
- Natalie Walker, American vocalist
- Natalie Gruzlewski, Australian television presenter
- Natalie Talmadge, American silent film actress
- Natalie Roers in Still Life as Actress
- Natalie Conners in Jonestown as Actress
- Natalie Pellegrini in The House on Pine Street as Actress
- Natalie Aguero in Wonder Girls as Actress
- Natalie Krishna Das in Skate God as Actress
- Natalie Keen in Survival of the Nude Reality Girls as
- Natalie Davies in Boston Kickout as Actress
- Natalie Sebastien in Blues Brothers 2000 as Actress
- Natalie Pearl in PSY Wants to Kill Me as Actress
- Natalie La Rose is a Dutch singer and model.
- Natalie Anderson Natalie Jane Anderson is an English actress best known for playing Alicia Gallagher in the Emmerdale Farm series.
- Natalie Dessay, from 2005 drama and history film Joyeux Noël, who portrayed Anna Sörensen.
- Natalie Garson played main role of Flo Davis in 1937 crime, drama film Dangerously Yours.
- In 1990 action, adventure flick, Il ragazzo delle mani d'acciaio, Natalie Hendrix characterized Kim.
- Natalie Hultman, from action and drama flick One Desperate Day, who characterized Bonnie.
- In 2005 adventure and horror movie, The Descent, Natalie Mendoza characterized Juno.
- Natalie Kingston characterized the vital character of Donna Beatriz in 1927 action and adventure flick The Night of Love.
- Natalie Lynn played significant role of Aunt Meg in 1960 drama, romance movie For Members Only.
- Natalie Moorhead played the vital role of Belle Starr in 1938 action and adventure movie Heart of Arizona.
- Natalie Norwick played vital role of Susan Brent in 1957 crime and drama flick Hidden Fear.
- In 1935, Natalie Paley portrayed the role of Baroness Cassini in comedy, musical film L'homme des Folies Bergère.
- In 1942, Natalie Thompson portrayed the role of Margaret Yancey in biography and comedy movie The Vanishing Virginian.
- Natalie Trundy, from 1972 action, sci-fi movie Conquest of the Planet of the Apes, who portrayed the Lisa.
- In 1975 drama film, I lesvia, Natalie Danika played N.
- In drama movie, The Alby, Natalie Spence portrayed Maisie Alby.
- Natalie O'Neill played the central role of Seren In horror film Kronin.
- In 2009 comedy flick, Two-Minute Heist, Natalie Diorio portrayed Claudia Brit.
- Natalie Compagno portrayed vital character of Reno in 2006 comedy flick Paperdolls.
- In 2013, Natalie Avital played the role of Ellie Trustner in crime and drama movie Past God.
- In 2003 drama film, Mere Acquaintance, Natalie Thrash characterized Claraberry.
- In 2008 horror flick, Revelations, Natalie Blumberg played Mother.
- Natalie Press, from 2004 drama, romance flick My Summer of Love, who portrayed the Mona.
- Natalie Distler, from 2010 comedy and horror film GPS, who played Jewel.
- Natalie Beck portrayed leading role of Lucia in 2006 drama film Up on the Rope.
- Natalie Arkus portrayed the leading character of Katie Ashton in 2004 movie Pagans.
- In 2005 drama movie, Modern Love, Natalie Jones characterized Kay.
- In 2019 movie, We Had It Coming, Natalie Krill characterized Anna.
- In 2002 comedy film, The Robert Cake, Natalie Sanders characterized Nico.
- In 2010, Natalie Gavin characterized the role of The Girl in biography and documentary flick The Arbor.
Lists having Natalie
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with N
- Girls names beginning with N
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Nat
- Girl names that ends with -lie
- Popular Girl Names in United States (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in England & Wales (2002)
- Popular Girl Names in Ireland (1992)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (2014)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (2009)
- Popular Girl Names in Western Australia (1982)
- Popular Boy Names in Victoria (2012)
- Popular Girl Names in Victoria (2015)
- Popular Girl Names in Sweden (2007)
- Baby Names that mean Christmas
- Baby Names that mean Christ
- Baby Names that mean Day
- Baby Names that mean Birth