Atta meaning and origin
Originated from Gothic, Odd and Ceaseless Atta is used dominantly in Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian and Danish, Atta means "Father" is used as a gender insensitive name . Atta is variant form of biblical, persistent and preeminent Natalia. Natalia is variation of soaring skyrocketing and cherished Natalie. Natalia means Christmas Babies and Born on Christmas is originated from Latin. Atta is a variant of Akatta. Akatta is form of Agatha in Finnish language. Atta is variant of trendy Ata. Ata is form of loved Agata. Also Ata is variant form of biblical, enduring and preeminent Ada. Ata is also variation of Any Name Ending with -Ata/-Aata/-Atha/-Ate/-Athe. Ata is Finnish equivalent of Atanasius. Meaning of Ata is Gift and Donation has origin in African.
Variants of AttaNames that rhyme with Atta
Popularity of Atta
Atta is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2001. However things change on global perspective, Atta is extremely popular in Pakistan where every 1 in 900 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Iran, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Sudan and Jordan. At least, 320000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Atta in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Atta
You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. People admire your spirit. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. You love your family but never show it. Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed.
Looking for a name like Atta? Please go through the following names
- Rinda principally is used in Swedish, Old Norse and Danish used for girls is originated from Old Norse. Rinda is Frisian equivalent of Old High German Names Containing the Name Element Ragn
- Boi - Boy name Boi is particulary used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish. Boi is equivalent of Boye in Frisian language
- Edmar - Edmar's meaning is Famous, Of the Wealthy Sea or Possession used for baby boys, used in Norwegian and Finnish has its origin in English and Old English
- Eirik - The rare boy name Eirik is of Old Norse origin, Eirik means "Alone-Ruler or Sole Ruler" is used substantially in Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian
- Wilja - Wilja's meaning is Will is particulary used in Danish and Norwegian is aimed at baby girls
Namesakes of Atta
- Atta Muhammad Nur, served as the Governor of Balkh Province
- Attallah Shabazz in White Man's Burden as Actress