Olko meaning and origin
Olko is variation of Olke. Olke is variation of Old High German Names Containing the Name Element Odal.
Variants of OlkoNames that rhyme with Olko
Popularity of Olko
Olko is a familiar baby name in Russia. As per our findings, over 200 people has been named Olko globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Olko
With time you will see that working something you hate just for the money isn't worth it. So, why don't you chase your dreams instead? Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive. They want to be adored and loved by others. Having no 5 as your personality number represents your extraordinary personality and creativity. People aren't always as nice as they seem. And your gentle heart can't take disappointments.
Do you like Olko? Read these names too
- Randala - Girl name Randala means "Shield and Shield Wolf" is originated from English language. Randala is resultant of Randall.
- Humfredo - Boy name Humfredo means "Young Bear, Protection and Peaceful Warrior" is rooted from Germanic. Humfredo is derivation of Humphrey.
- Nanne - Unisex name Nanne is originated from Danish, Nanne means "Grace or Mercy" is used largely in Frisian and Danish languages
- Heiltraud has its origin in Old High German, Heiltraud means "Unbroken Power"
- Bathille - Bathille means "Bold or Fight" is originated from German language
Namesakes of Olko
We could not find any notable namesake.