Derak meaning and origin
Unexpected Derak has its origin in Gothic is a baby boy name. Derak is variation of trendy Derek. Derek is short version of TheodoricTheodoric. Derek is form of Derrick in German language. Derek means The People's Ruler, People and King and Ruler of the People is of Old High German and Gothic origin.
Variants of DerakNames that rhyme with Derak
Popularity of Derak
Derak is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1970, peaked in 1970 when it ranked 4725th and last appeared in 1999. Also, Derak is a familiar name in Pakistan. According to our evaluation, over 200 babies have been named Derak globally.
What numerology tells about Derak?
You are a walking inspiration with an amazing aura. You love deadlines because they ‘force' you to bring out the best of you in a determined period of time. You are the inspirational voice that your friends and family admire and are proud of. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality. You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life. You are always being straight.
Do you like Derak? You would love these names
- Rénilde - The Rénilde means "Advice or Fight" is originated from German
- Beneke - Beneke means "Bear" is used in Low German and German
- Filiberta - Girl name Filiberta is rooted from Germanic and Old High German especially used in German and English languages, meaning of Filiberta is "Very Brilliant or Beraht"
- Nantwig - Nantwigs origin is Old High German, meaning of Nantwig is "Bold or Struggle"
- Hartlieb - Meaning of Hartlieb is Hard or Loving is of Old High German origin
Namesakes of Derak
We could not find any notable namesake.